<body>

That Lady


"An-Girl" is how you pronounce.
Real spelling is Angle.

I love Baby.Stitch!
Birthday on 10.07.1994 ;




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com I ♥ 正華竹雲壇龍獅學院
I ♥ my REGINA TEO JIE YI. (: 030107 !
I ♥ SISTERS , BROTHERS , FRIENDS & COUSINS
I ♥ Stitchyy.


RE-wind ;


♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ December 2010

Sweets Escape:}



Its not in ABC order. (: Please take note. You link-ed me , i will then link-ed you. To be link-ed , msn me thankyou ! (:
@angie__1994@hotmail.com

正華竹雲壇龍獅學院
Aran. Karen. Alicia. Eugene. Elvis. Siewhui. Samantha.T.


Pengyous , (:
Xueli. Regina. Aileng. Suching. Jesse. Catherine. Charmaine. Ivory. Faris. Liqi. Evelyn. Qingling. Cally. Changzheng. Hweesze. Rena. Shazalind. Sijing. Weiyang. Vienna. Szexian. Junjie. Emily. Boonheng. Daniel. Aisyah. Sheryl. NicoleHan. Khadijah. Sean. Huda. Willyn. Eunice. Eleanor. Jocelyn. Wanqi. Yunjie. Yongyue. Yongyi. Xinrui. Tricia. Weiyi. Weiming. Calvin. Huishang. TanHuiyi. Xiufang. Ziqing. Zoe. Sixian. Minzi. Huiyi. Michelle. Xitong. JasmineTan. Eline. Huiyu. Xueying. Yuling. Jasmine.Ng. Melissa. Xiaohui. May. Emil. Angela. Yuenshin. Xiaohao. Debbie. Enshin. Janie. Cheexin. Mianru. Jolene. Xinyu. Su-lynn.
Please don't leave your unwanted links here , TYVM.


Credits


Designer : FionaLim
Basecode : ♥ ` Life&&Simple
Picture : 1
Others: 2, 3
Please kindly do not remove the credits. :]


Thursday, December 11

I love you;

(FOund this picture to represent Kokhui's cake .HAHA. But its not his -.-)
ELLOOOOOOOOOOO ! Was playing maple just now with haowei & kokhui . Laughters were there too . Was chatting half-way & i asked : Anybody coming down later @ 4 ? yet Kokhui say he is going over to bpp . & haowei says : Today is his birthday lahh . He is celebrating outside . Then i thought haowei is bluffing me , then i ask kokhui myself -.- Yet today really is his birthday (: SHEN RI KUAI LE :DDDDD Then Haowei says so old fashion celebration but i say its a Must to eat Hong ji dan then he says he eat hei ji dan . LOL lahh him ..then he also says ji dan got Sars then hai dao Kokhui dun dare eat but in th end kokhui still eat it ,, hoohoo . Get a call from Kaili meihmeih asking me to go market later with her cause just now in th early morning she put my areoplanes . I told her meet at 1.30 yet now already 1.17 i still havent get change =x I am so lazy to move my battock manz .HAH , anyway . Promised her liao , must do it . Shower now people , BYEEES:DD




S-p-o-n-g-e-b-o-b ! :D ♥
1:11 PM