<body>

That Lady


"An-Girl" is how you pronounce.
Real spelling is Angle.

I love Baby.Stitch!
Birthday on 10.07.1994 ;




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com I ♥ 正華竹雲壇龍獅學院
I ♥ my REGINA TEO JIE YI. (: 030107 !
I ♥ SISTERS , BROTHERS , FRIENDS & COUSINS
I ♥ Stitchyy.


RE-wind ;


♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ December 2010

Sweets Escape:}



Its not in ABC order. (: Please take note. You link-ed me , i will then link-ed you. To be link-ed , msn me thankyou ! (:
@angie__1994@hotmail.com

正華竹雲壇龍獅學院
Aran. Karen. Alicia. Eugene. Elvis. Siewhui. Samantha.T.


Pengyous , (:
Xueli. Regina. Aileng. Suching. Jesse. Catherine. Charmaine. Ivory. Faris. Liqi. Evelyn. Qingling. Cally. Changzheng. Hweesze. Rena. Shazalind. Sijing. Weiyang. Vienna. Szexian. Junjie. Emily. Boonheng. Daniel. Aisyah. Sheryl. NicoleHan. Khadijah. Sean. Huda. Willyn. Eunice. Eleanor. Jocelyn. Wanqi. Yunjie. Yongyue. Yongyi. Xinrui. Tricia. Weiyi. Weiming. Calvin. Huishang. TanHuiyi. Xiufang. Ziqing. Zoe. Sixian. Minzi. Huiyi. Michelle. Xitong. JasmineTan. Eline. Huiyu. Xueying. Yuling. Jasmine.Ng. Melissa. Xiaohui. May. Emil. Angela. Yuenshin. Xiaohao. Debbie. Enshin. Janie. Cheexin. Mianru. Jolene. Xinyu. Su-lynn.
Please don't leave your unwanted links here , TYVM.


Credits


Designer : FionaLim
Basecode : ♥ ` Life&&Simple
Picture : 1
Others: 2, 3
Please kindly do not remove the credits. :]


Monday, January 26

I love you;

babyy's bike :D

Back home from gugu hse . Was really okay lahh . Take cab to ahma's hse for like only less than 3 hours spent there . But th most happiest thing is , We play banLuck i win :DDD I win like over 10$ plus . All is JiuJiu money .. HAHHA ! Jiujiu is like so suay lahh , cant believe it too yea . Then cabbed back to Gugu's hse again using th money i won , after like 5-6 mins when i reach , they begn to eat . Was eating steamboat & BBQ stuffs w Ahgirl & Ahmei . I got a new friend there , name ahboy-Th DOG ! ~ He really abit cute lahh although i really scared of dogs . HAH ! . Was actually going over to Jurong to meet babyy & together w cousins . Then AhSheng wan to go CCk to watch movie w his own friends . Then 2 chicken cousins nvr come out of th hse today because of something , hah . They ruined my plan for th day you see D:


Tags replied :

-Sijing : haha :D

-Shurina : same same , happy moo year :D

-Asmine : I know i am sexy ,Angle IS REALLY EQUAL TO SEXY (:

-Xerin : MILoooo ;D HappyChineseNewYear too ;D

-Regina : hah ! (:







S-p-o-n-g-e-b-o-b ! :D ♥
8:49 PM