<body>

That Lady


"An-Girl" is how you pronounce.
Real spelling is Angle.

I love Baby.Stitch!
Birthday on 10.07.1994 ;




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com I ♥ 正華竹雲壇龍獅學院
I ♥ my REGINA TEO JIE YI. (: 030107 !
I ♥ SISTERS , BROTHERS , FRIENDS & COUSINS
I ♥ Stitchyy.


RE-wind ;


♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ December 2010

Sweets Escape:}



Its not in ABC order. (: Please take note. You link-ed me , i will then link-ed you. To be link-ed , msn me thankyou ! (:
@angie__1994@hotmail.com

正華竹雲壇龍獅學院
Aran. Karen. Alicia. Eugene. Elvis. Siewhui. Samantha.T.


Pengyous , (:
Xueli. Regina. Aileng. Suching. Jesse. Catherine. Charmaine. Ivory. Faris. Liqi. Evelyn. Qingling. Cally. Changzheng. Hweesze. Rena. Shazalind. Sijing. Weiyang. Vienna. Szexian. Junjie. Emily. Boonheng. Daniel. Aisyah. Sheryl. NicoleHan. Khadijah. Sean. Huda. Willyn. Eunice. Eleanor. Jocelyn. Wanqi. Yunjie. Yongyue. Yongyi. Xinrui. Tricia. Weiyi. Weiming. Calvin. Huishang. TanHuiyi. Xiufang. Ziqing. Zoe. Sixian. Minzi. Huiyi. Michelle. Xitong. JasmineTan. Eline. Huiyu. Xueying. Yuling. Jasmine.Ng. Melissa. Xiaohui. May. Emil. Angela. Yuenshin. Xiaohao. Debbie. Enshin. Janie. Cheexin. Mianru. Jolene. Xinyu. Su-lynn.
Please don't leave your unwanted links here , TYVM.


Credits


Designer : FionaLim
Basecode : ♥ ` Life&&Simple
Picture : 1
Others: 2, 3
Please kindly do not remove the credits. :]


Friday, January 2

I love you;

ellooooooooooooo :D Today is a tiring day =x I didnt attend sch today yet i am so tired , LOLS ! Meet chicken cousin at jelapang lrt around 1 plus cause she ask me to pei her to meet her little sister outside sch gate for collection of sch books. After collecting , actually wan to hang around de cause i dunwan stay at home mah -.- then end up meet Cally & Jenny with Xueli at greenridge . In th end , i pangseh Xueli & walked home with Cally & i sent her back , How great am I !? * Thumbs UP * Reached home & mum says someone called me & i check th caller ID , it was chicken cousin - Xueli . She says Darius use his friend hp call her asking about me , Hoohoo . I then called back th number tat Darius ask Xueli to ask me call to . Meet Darius & his friend de nearby bus stop . Walked to th shop together cos Darius's Friend wanna alter th sch pants -.- After tt walked to Bangkit lrt together to meet chicken cousin . Around 5 collect th pants , then sent Darius's friend to bangkit lrt . 3 of us walked to fajar luhh . Sent Darius home first then Xueli , hahha . Actually i nvr send Xueli home , is she send me , hahaha . Send here send there , LAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ;DDD Anyway , end here :] TATAAAAAAAAAAAA !!
Current situation : I am happy today :D
Current song : Shen Mu Yu Tong ; Wei Ni Er Huo ;DDD



S-p-o-n-g-e-b-o-b ! :D ♥
7:08 PM