<body>

That Lady


"An-Girl" is how you pronounce.
Real spelling is Angle.

I love Baby.Stitch!
Birthday on 10.07.1994 ;




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com I ♥ 正華竹雲壇龍獅學院
I ♥ my REGINA TEO JIE YI. (: 030107 !
I ♥ SISTERS , BROTHERS , FRIENDS & COUSINS
I ♥ Stitchyy.


RE-wind ;


♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ December 2010

Sweets Escape:}



Its not in ABC order. (: Please take note. You link-ed me , i will then link-ed you. To be link-ed , msn me thankyou ! (:
@angie__1994@hotmail.com

正華竹雲壇龍獅學院
Aran. Karen. Alicia. Eugene. Elvis. Siewhui. Samantha.T.


Pengyous , (:
Xueli. Regina. Aileng. Suching. Jesse. Catherine. Charmaine. Ivory. Faris. Liqi. Evelyn. Qingling. Cally. Changzheng. Hweesze. Rena. Shazalind. Sijing. Weiyang. Vienna. Szexian. Junjie. Emily. Boonheng. Daniel. Aisyah. Sheryl. NicoleHan. Khadijah. Sean. Huda. Willyn. Eunice. Eleanor. Jocelyn. Wanqi. Yunjie. Yongyue. Yongyi. Xinrui. Tricia. Weiyi. Weiming. Calvin. Huishang. TanHuiyi. Xiufang. Ziqing. Zoe. Sixian. Minzi. Huiyi. Michelle. Xitong. JasmineTan. Eline. Huiyu. Xueying. Yuling. Jasmine.Ng. Melissa. Xiaohui. May. Emil. Angela. Yuenshin. Xiaohao. Debbie. Enshin. Janie. Cheexin. Mianru. Jolene. Xinyu. Su-lynn.
Please don't leave your unwanted links here , TYVM.


Credits


Designer : FionaLim
Basecode : ♥ ` Life&&Simple
Picture : 1
Others: 2, 3
Please kindly do not remove the credits. :]


Thursday, January 1

I love you;

HELLO ASS ! ;DD Party last night at downstair . If i know hor , i might as well go over to vivo city for countdown better than my mother's friend de . Say wan to countdown at block 273 , actually got alot of people come down lahh , But hor , all 10 plus go home . Then my mother's friend they all also wan to go home then 11 reach home . Haowei , Kokhui & Kokhao put my aeroplanes ! They didnt come down ! DD: Countdown at home with daddy in th living room & i was like feeling dying . Halfway recieve Haowei's msg , saying : xin nian kuai le (in chinese) , happy new year ! THANKYOU ;DD
My throat is like damn painful & having headache at tat time D:
I couldnt sleep last night , damn unbearable luhh D: Th pain is like killing me very much . In th morning , took $50 from daddy & off to market th clinic see doctor with mummy . Mummy tell th doctor so many bad things about me but th doctor keep saying not because of wat my mother says , is really fever .. HAH. Mummy then ask him to give me an injection ,, Until now my right arm still pain . I wont be going sch tmr , doctor give me an MC for tmr . But actually i wanted to go sch tmr , but too bad , HAhah .
Current mood : Abit of headache ;
Current song : Daoxiang -Jaychou .



S-p-o-n-g-e-b-o-b ! :D ♥
8:20 PM