<body>

That Lady


"An-Girl" is how you pronounce.
Real spelling is Angle.

I love Baby.Stitch!
Birthday on 10.07.1994 ;




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com I ♥ 正華竹雲壇龍獅學院
I ♥ my REGINA TEO JIE YI. (: 030107 !
I ♥ SISTERS , BROTHERS , FRIENDS & COUSINS
I ♥ Stitchyy.


RE-wind ;


♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ December 2010

Sweets Escape:}



Its not in ABC order. (: Please take note. You link-ed me , i will then link-ed you. To be link-ed , msn me thankyou ! (:
@angie__1994@hotmail.com

正華竹雲壇龍獅學院
Aran. Karen. Alicia. Eugene. Elvis. Siewhui. Samantha.T.


Pengyous , (:
Xueli. Regina. Aileng. Suching. Jesse. Catherine. Charmaine. Ivory. Faris. Liqi. Evelyn. Qingling. Cally. Changzheng. Hweesze. Rena. Shazalind. Sijing. Weiyang. Vienna. Szexian. Junjie. Emily. Boonheng. Daniel. Aisyah. Sheryl. NicoleHan. Khadijah. Sean. Huda. Willyn. Eunice. Eleanor. Jocelyn. Wanqi. Yunjie. Yongyue. Yongyi. Xinrui. Tricia. Weiyi. Weiming. Calvin. Huishang. TanHuiyi. Xiufang. Ziqing. Zoe. Sixian. Minzi. Huiyi. Michelle. Xitong. JasmineTan. Eline. Huiyu. Xueying. Yuling. Jasmine.Ng. Melissa. Xiaohui. May. Emil. Angela. Yuenshin. Xiaohao. Debbie. Enshin. Janie. Cheexin. Mianru. Jolene. Xinyu. Su-lynn.
Please don't leave your unwanted links here , TYVM.


Credits


Designer : FionaLim
Basecode : ♥ ` Life&&Simple
Picture : 1
Others: 2, 3
Please kindly do not remove the credits. :]


Sunday, January 25

I love you;

I bought a new shoe in th morning which mummy paid for me .. Just niceee for CNY again.Its in Pink colour hah . I need to get myself more clothings . So i decided to go Bugis later w Dania after my father came back home . That's all , anything i will update more at night or tmr .TATA :D
I just seen yr blog & suay suay seen tt post .
Its so obvious tt you are saying about me right .
C'mon , if i have any unplasant to you ,
I would rather say it loud out right now .
& i wont be so stupid like sec 1-2 when i am reacting .
Wat for to snatch K from you when you are th one tt he like you only .
& i have my own boyfriend , why would i wan yours .
Yes , he is indeed quite cute among th rest in th class .
But doesnt mean I wan to marry him like tt .
Or because of him which dunno for like 1 month yet to break up a friendship w you for more than 2 years ?
Do you think i am tt kind ?!
&& i wont go after a malay guy As my parents will surely object .
This year i am only trying to pay more attention on my studies alr .
making me like i am in th fault of everything .
YOU can always say/tell me in msn .
Or call my house : 67604686 . Its okay one wat .
I wan to end everything up by saying :
Last long long .



S-p-o-n-g-e-b-o-b ! :D ♥
2:36 PM