<body>

That Lady


"An-Girl" is how you pronounce.
Real spelling is Angle.

I love Baby.Stitch!
Birthday on 10.07.1994 ;




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com I ♥ 正華竹雲壇龍獅學院
I ♥ my REGINA TEO JIE YI. (: 030107 !
I ♥ SISTERS , BROTHERS , FRIENDS & COUSINS
I ♥ Stitchyy.


RE-wind ;


♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ December 2010

Sweets Escape:}



Its not in ABC order. (: Please take note. You link-ed me , i will then link-ed you. To be link-ed , msn me thankyou ! (:
@angie__1994@hotmail.com

正華竹雲壇龍獅學院
Aran. Karen. Alicia. Eugene. Elvis. Siewhui. Samantha.T.


Pengyous , (:
Xueli. Regina. Aileng. Suching. Jesse. Catherine. Charmaine. Ivory. Faris. Liqi. Evelyn. Qingling. Cally. Changzheng. Hweesze. Rena. Shazalind. Sijing. Weiyang. Vienna. Szexian. Junjie. Emily. Boonheng. Daniel. Aisyah. Sheryl. NicoleHan. Khadijah. Sean. Huda. Willyn. Eunice. Eleanor. Jocelyn. Wanqi. Yunjie. Yongyue. Yongyi. Xinrui. Tricia. Weiyi. Weiming. Calvin. Huishang. TanHuiyi. Xiufang. Ziqing. Zoe. Sixian. Minzi. Huiyi. Michelle. Xitong. JasmineTan. Eline. Huiyu. Xueying. Yuling. Jasmine.Ng. Melissa. Xiaohui. May. Emil. Angela. Yuenshin. Xiaohao. Debbie. Enshin. Janie. Cheexin. Mianru. Jolene. Xinyu. Su-lynn.
Please don't leave your unwanted links here , TYVM.


Credits


Designer : FionaLim
Basecode : ♥ ` Life&&Simple
Picture : 1
Others: 2, 3
Please kindly do not remove the credits. :]


Thursday, January 22

I love you;












PEOPLE ! SMILEEEEEEEEEEEE ! :DD
Okay , lamee right ?! Hah , actually not lame lahh , quite cutee & nicee right lahh deyy . Sch was so-so as usual . Its just depending th number of students in th class only . Esther was like sooo cute in th morning lahh . How cutee see below :
Someone : First period wat lesson ah ?
Me : GEOG !
Esther : C'mon is RUN !
After awhile of thinking , everyone laughs .
why laughs , as GEOG th pronouce is same as " JOG " hahah ! Got it ?
Stupid things happening in class & i like just ignore & smile ?! Maths test was like erms >?! I also dunno how to say , as in i not confident to get a full marks lahh . Cause i just did my revision like only during recess , just refering th notes like given few days ago . If i can get at least a pass , tt means I am on luck or i am becoming clever already :DDD HAHAH ! , congrats meee ! Faster ! (:
Until now i havent shower , OMG ! tmr i am getting a new haircut tmr w mummy . I dunno wat kind of design suitable . cause everytime always cut th same ?! Maybe cutting th same again ?!
Its like everything happen in a short period of time ..
You will nvr get it when its not your.
Wats yours should be yours .
Wat for snatching .
Its just a few sentence flashing in my mind now. Ignore , its okay :D


















S-p-o-n-g-e-b-o-b ! :D ♥
6:32 PM