<body>

That Lady


"An-Girl" is how you pronounce.
Real spelling is Angle.

I love Baby.Stitch!
Birthday on 10.07.1994 ;




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com I ♥ 正華竹雲壇龍獅學院
I ♥ my REGINA TEO JIE YI. (: 030107 !
I ♥ SISTERS , BROTHERS , FRIENDS & COUSINS
I ♥ Stitchyy.


RE-wind ;


♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ December 2010

Sweets Escape:}



Its not in ABC order. (: Please take note. You link-ed me , i will then link-ed you. To be link-ed , msn me thankyou ! (:
@angie__1994@hotmail.com

正華竹雲壇龍獅學院
Aran. Karen. Alicia. Eugene. Elvis. Siewhui. Samantha.T.


Pengyous , (:
Xueli. Regina. Aileng. Suching. Jesse. Catherine. Charmaine. Ivory. Faris. Liqi. Evelyn. Qingling. Cally. Changzheng. Hweesze. Rena. Shazalind. Sijing. Weiyang. Vienna. Szexian. Junjie. Emily. Boonheng. Daniel. Aisyah. Sheryl. NicoleHan. Khadijah. Sean. Huda. Willyn. Eunice. Eleanor. Jocelyn. Wanqi. Yunjie. Yongyue. Yongyi. Xinrui. Tricia. Weiyi. Weiming. Calvin. Huishang. TanHuiyi. Xiufang. Ziqing. Zoe. Sixian. Minzi. Huiyi. Michelle. Xitong. JasmineTan. Eline. Huiyu. Xueying. Yuling. Jasmine.Ng. Melissa. Xiaohui. May. Emil. Angela. Yuenshin. Xiaohao. Debbie. Enshin. Janie. Cheexin. Mianru. Jolene. Xinyu. Su-lynn.
Please don't leave your unwanted links here , TYVM.


Credits


Designer : FionaLim
Basecode : ♥ ` Life&&Simple
Picture : 1
Others: 2, 3
Please kindly do not remove the credits. :]


Monday, January 19

I love you;

School was rather okay okay lahh . I did put my anger during Physics lesson cos of something which vent me up . I am damn noisy in class lahh , But Regina keep saying why am i keeping quiet all timess , -.- Not i dunwan talk lahh , its like nothing to talk manxxZxz ! In between during sch hours , super fun lahh , I sabotage Shurinaaa , hoohoo . Shurina like Khairi I get some of my new classmates msn(s) , haha =x Talked w Mr. Sng in th blueroom after sch , about tmr's PE activities . I told him i wanted to play games , But he choose to let us try th Athelete's thing . He say maybe warm up then th rest of th time we go & play our own game . Actually he is kind lahh ,, But depends.. HAHH ! :DD Just hope tmr's is a happy dayy . Hope it wont rains alrights , cos i wan activities during PE tmr ! :D

To Khairi :
HELLO :D
I know you will see my blog yea(:
this is a song for you yea ,
stop my blog song to play yr own song ;DD

& last you are an dinosaur :D





Barney Theme Song - Barney


Ohya , i suddenly recall something . Faris wanted me to post him on th blog saying him . He wans me to say he is Handsome & tall . But no matter how i look at him , he is rather th shortest in class yea ?! he keep calling girls babe , darling , sex partner .. Ohgosh ! He is rather toot toot toot toot toot toot toot ~~ ! Khairi says himself manly . PUi ahh , like asnasdhgsmhlzdnfhmkfjlasfks ! ;D



S-p-o-n-g-e-b-o-b ! :D ♥
5:48 PM