<body>

That Lady


"An-Girl" is how you pronounce.
Real spelling is Angle.

I love Baby.Stitch!
Birthday on 10.07.1994 ;




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com I ♥ 正華竹雲壇龍獅學院
I ♥ my REGINA TEO JIE YI. (: 030107 !
I ♥ SISTERS , BROTHERS , FRIENDS & COUSINS
I ♥ Stitchyy.


RE-wind ;


♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ December 2010

Sweets Escape:}



Its not in ABC order. (: Please take note. You link-ed me , i will then link-ed you. To be link-ed , msn me thankyou ! (:
@angie__1994@hotmail.com

正華竹雲壇龍獅學院
Aran. Karen. Alicia. Eugene. Elvis. Siewhui. Samantha.T.


Pengyous , (:
Xueli. Regina. Aileng. Suching. Jesse. Catherine. Charmaine. Ivory. Faris. Liqi. Evelyn. Qingling. Cally. Changzheng. Hweesze. Rena. Shazalind. Sijing. Weiyang. Vienna. Szexian. Junjie. Emily. Boonheng. Daniel. Aisyah. Sheryl. NicoleHan. Khadijah. Sean. Huda. Willyn. Eunice. Eleanor. Jocelyn. Wanqi. Yunjie. Yongyue. Yongyi. Xinrui. Tricia. Weiyi. Weiming. Calvin. Huishang. TanHuiyi. Xiufang. Ziqing. Zoe. Sixian. Minzi. Huiyi. Michelle. Xitong. JasmineTan. Eline. Huiyu. Xueying. Yuling. Jasmine.Ng. Melissa. Xiaohui. May. Emil. Angela. Yuenshin. Xiaohao. Debbie. Enshin. Janie. Cheexin. Mianru. Jolene. Xinyu. Su-lynn.
Please don't leave your unwanted links here , TYVM.


Credits


Designer : FionaLim
Basecode : ♥ ` Life&&Simple
Picture : 1
Others: 2, 3
Please kindly do not remove the credits. :]


Tuesday, February 3

I love you;

I am drinking a packet of chrysanthemum tea right now to cool myself down & whywhy , later i will elaborate further. First period was PE , played high Jump which is not my best event , But at least i tried manxzx . After that was Physics , like soo- soo. Then English - three periods... Recess ! had a burger which C bought for me * smileee * Maths after recess which teacher didnt come today , & chemistry was like okayokay uhh .
After sch went to had lunch w C . This time round is eat Pizzahut ,, & it was still her treat man . She really super duper nice uh. We ate like 19$40cents . Suaysuay is I saw a group of upper sec , which drop my appetites . They are kind of disgusting , & one girl or two girls can talk like a man , as deep as a man ! How laughable man. Then i seriously cannot even finish up my baked rice which i ordered , dun believe ask C yrself man . They were using Verbal to agitate me , why cant i use action to agitate them , one for one , its fair right peeps ?! I even shouted : " Please dun choke when you are eating ! " when i was walking out of th pizzahut . C'mon , Is who started saying me first , if they would use verbal say , would i diao them for nothing ? They deserve it right ?! =x
Accompany C to bookshop as she wan to buy something . She bought me a pen & a file too , how niceeeeeeeee (: Called H & meeting them(H , K & friends) at fajar after i sent C home . Then while walking , i heard someone calling me shouted my sexy name , it was C2 . LOL lahh she , then walk back awhile & chatted w her . She says she was wondering whether its me anot , & she said i walked sooo fast , As i am rushing late to Fajar to meet friends . She also says " actually i wan to walk slowly back home de lorh , but then i dunno its really you anot , then i chase towards you lor " . So cuteee lahh she , chasing me like a mad woman -.- ( No offence ! ) When i reach Fajar , I couldnt see anyone at fajar's 7-11 which we always meet there . I then call H again to check & he tell me they alr reach Bangkit station , I was so furious at tt time & i hang up th phone w/o saying a " byebyee " . If you were me , wont you be angry at tt point of time when you from greenridge shopping centre walked to Fajar yet they didnt wait for you and left you there !?!!! I then trained back myself alone & back home around 4 .
I really dislike a person which i didnt do anything to he or her ,
& using verbal say to me .
If he/she uses Verbal , why cant i use actions towards he/she .
If fair right ?! One for one , all for all . They deserve it .
Secondary 5 alr , step one primary sch kid , DISGUSTING ! , PUI !



S-p-o-n-g-e-b-o-b ! :D ♥
4:04 PM