<body>

That Lady


"An-Girl" is how you pronounce.
Real spelling is Angle.

I love Baby.Stitch!
Birthday on 10.07.1994 ;




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com I ♥ 正華竹雲壇龍獅學院
I ♥ my REGINA TEO JIE YI. (: 030107 !
I ♥ SISTERS , BROTHERS , FRIENDS & COUSINS
I ♥ Stitchyy.


RE-wind ;


♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ December 2010

Sweets Escape:}



Its not in ABC order. (: Please take note. You link-ed me , i will then link-ed you. To be link-ed , msn me thankyou ! (:
@angie__1994@hotmail.com

正華竹雲壇龍獅學院
Aran. Karen. Alicia. Eugene. Elvis. Siewhui. Samantha.T.


Pengyous , (:
Xueli. Regina. Aileng. Suching. Jesse. Catherine. Charmaine. Ivory. Faris. Liqi. Evelyn. Qingling. Cally. Changzheng. Hweesze. Rena. Shazalind. Sijing. Weiyang. Vienna. Szexian. Junjie. Emily. Boonheng. Daniel. Aisyah. Sheryl. NicoleHan. Khadijah. Sean. Huda. Willyn. Eunice. Eleanor. Jocelyn. Wanqi. Yunjie. Yongyue. Yongyi. Xinrui. Tricia. Weiyi. Weiming. Calvin. Huishang. TanHuiyi. Xiufang. Ziqing. Zoe. Sixian. Minzi. Huiyi. Michelle. Xitong. JasmineTan. Eline. Huiyu. Xueying. Yuling. Jasmine.Ng. Melissa. Xiaohui. May. Emil. Angela. Yuenshin. Xiaohao. Debbie. Enshin. Janie. Cheexin. Mianru. Jolene. Xinyu. Su-lynn.
Please don't leave your unwanted links here , TYVM.


Credits


Designer : FionaLim
Basecode : ♥ ` Life&&Simple
Picture : 1
Others: 2, 3
Please kindly do not remove the credits. :]


Thursday, February 12

I love you;

I am tangling w th keychain just now before i on th computer which my sister gave to me before she went overseas those few days . I just couldnt figure it out whether how to take out which my mother alr solve it from yesterday, -.- . School was quite fun today for me uh , But i dunno wat others think too :D After school , stayyed back w R to wait for H. S came too . Then he maked us laugh like erms ., seriously . Th whole Z-shoppe is filled w our laughters. Cause S told us something , seriously damn funnyy , if you were there , i confirm you sad til Super duper happy ahh . HAHAH((((((((((: Ard 5 plus alr , thought can go home alr , then they still not done yet. Then kan dao H2 , ask him to wait for us . Then go home together . But hor , he waited for us like more than half an hour . Although he keep saying he wanted to go home first as he got damn alot homeworks to do . E1 is suppose to be like that , isnt it ? but i begged him like erms , then he promised to stay w us . Trained home at 6.13 , reach home like 6.30++ . Showered alr . I go msn chat alr . So many talk to me . OMG ! :D



S-p-o-n-g-e-b-o-b ! :D ♥
6:56 PM