<body>

That Lady


"An-Girl" is how you pronounce.
Real spelling is Angle.

I love Baby.Stitch!
Birthday on 10.07.1994 ;




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com I ♥ 正華竹雲壇龍獅學院
I ♥ my REGINA TEO JIE YI. (: 030107 !
I ♥ SISTERS , BROTHERS , FRIENDS & COUSINS
I ♥ Stitchyy.


RE-wind ;


♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ December 2010

Sweets Escape:}



Its not in ABC order. (: Please take note. You link-ed me , i will then link-ed you. To be link-ed , msn me thankyou ! (:
@angie__1994@hotmail.com

正華竹雲壇龍獅學院
Aran. Karen. Alicia. Eugene. Elvis. Siewhui. Samantha.T.


Pengyous , (:
Xueli. Regina. Aileng. Suching. Jesse. Catherine. Charmaine. Ivory. Faris. Liqi. Evelyn. Qingling. Cally. Changzheng. Hweesze. Rena. Shazalind. Sijing. Weiyang. Vienna. Szexian. Junjie. Emily. Boonheng. Daniel. Aisyah. Sheryl. NicoleHan. Khadijah. Sean. Huda. Willyn. Eunice. Eleanor. Jocelyn. Wanqi. Yunjie. Yongyue. Yongyi. Xinrui. Tricia. Weiyi. Weiming. Calvin. Huishang. TanHuiyi. Xiufang. Ziqing. Zoe. Sixian. Minzi. Huiyi. Michelle. Xitong. JasmineTan. Eline. Huiyu. Xueying. Yuling. Jasmine.Ng. Melissa. Xiaohui. May. Emil. Angela. Yuenshin. Xiaohao. Debbie. Enshin. Janie. Cheexin. Mianru. Jolene. Xinyu. Su-lynn.
Please don't leave your unwanted links here , TYVM.


Credits


Designer : FionaLim
Basecode : ♥ ` Life&&Simple
Picture : 1
Others: 2, 3
Please kindly do not remove the credits. :]


Wednesday, February 4

I love you;

Its raining right now . I just wake up like 45 mins ago . I was pulling myself up today which i dunno why am i damn tired yesterday. I can even slept til 7am in th morning today & reach sch just in time . I was dragging my feet to th lrt station this time alone , as th previous day thingy . & i found them at Bangkit Lrt waiting for me . When i saw them , i ignored them & i diao-ed one of them . I didnt even wait for them today as they got peer tutoring lessons & I came back home straight away after school myself.
First period was Geography ; which i join tables like this :
JY-KC-P-A-J-QY.
Second lesson was English ; & Ms W changed all of our sitting arrangements.Make no differences for me & A but the first row people seated really very infront & S keep saying its very hot infront .
Then physics like only half a period ; & pon-ned w P while R & J bio .
MotherTongue like theeeeeeeer , had spelling which i should have pass bah .I done my xi zi yesterday & teacher praised me like erms ! ><
After that was Recess , before recess ms J came , then when she walked back to th staffroom , i walked w her talking about things.
SocialStudies test postpone-d.(: Monday is quiz ,while tuesday is test . Mrs T give ask lots of tips , & time to study as she knew that we wont able to score for th test & quiz in a short period of time revising.
Maths was like ok , i learn new method which Mdm H teaches today .
I saw this remarks on th period by period book in a meanwhile during maths saying :
" Got people missing in some lessons " its written in pencil & first thing came to my mind is : " DeviL : C'mon , if you erase it , will anyone knows about it ? " but in th end , i didnt do anything to it anyway as JK also seen tt remarks alr .
Went to blueroom together w A2 , MR S caught her w short skirt as she didnt fold or something , but i went home first after i sign , I am sorry to pangsay . Til here(: TATAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :DD



S-p-o-n-g-e-b-o-b ! :D ♥
5:44 PM