<body>

That Lady


"An-Girl" is how you pronounce.
Real spelling is Angle.

I love Baby.Stitch!
Birthday on 10.07.1994 ;




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com I ♥ 正華竹雲壇龍獅學院
I ♥ my REGINA TEO JIE YI. (: 030107 !
I ♥ SISTERS , BROTHERS , FRIENDS & COUSINS
I ♥ Stitchyy.


RE-wind ;


♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ December 2010

Sweets Escape:}



Its not in ABC order. (: Please take note. You link-ed me , i will then link-ed you. To be link-ed , msn me thankyou ! (:
@angie__1994@hotmail.com

正華竹雲壇龍獅學院
Aran. Karen. Alicia. Eugene. Elvis. Siewhui. Samantha.T.


Pengyous , (:
Xueli. Regina. Aileng. Suching. Jesse. Catherine. Charmaine. Ivory. Faris. Liqi. Evelyn. Qingling. Cally. Changzheng. Hweesze. Rena. Shazalind. Sijing. Weiyang. Vienna. Szexian. Junjie. Emily. Boonheng. Daniel. Aisyah. Sheryl. NicoleHan. Khadijah. Sean. Huda. Willyn. Eunice. Eleanor. Jocelyn. Wanqi. Yunjie. Yongyue. Yongyi. Xinrui. Tricia. Weiyi. Weiming. Calvin. Huishang. TanHuiyi. Xiufang. Ziqing. Zoe. Sixian. Minzi. Huiyi. Michelle. Xitong. JasmineTan. Eline. Huiyu. Xueying. Yuling. Jasmine.Ng. Melissa. Xiaohui. May. Emil. Angela. Yuenshin. Xiaohao. Debbie. Enshin. Janie. Cheexin. Mianru. Jolene. Xinyu. Su-lynn.
Please don't leave your unwanted links here , TYVM.


Credits


Designer : FionaLim
Basecode : ♥ ` Life&&Simple
Picture : 1
Others: 2, 3
Please kindly do not remove the credits. :]


Sunday, February 8

I love you;

Morning went out w Mummy & RC's co to bai bai . Three temples today . Was rather still cold in th morning w my hoodie on . Back homed ard 1pm . Then decided to go out in th afternoon which discuss last night w D . Off to Bugis ard 3pm after my sister left th house . Get to see those Indian god just now in th bus . First time saw it man , was damn curious about it , & actually i wanted to go down to take a look but in th end i didnt -.- I didnt bought anything this time from Bugis , & I dunno why . Sister going into th aeroplane later in 1hr &40mins (which is 9pm flight ) I suddenly felt so sad just now & i can even drop my tears suddenly while watching th tv inside her room . When she havent go out tt time , I was still happily away playing audi , Now w/o her , like something weird weird . Which she will be away like quite long , & back awhile in Nov holidays. Its started raining , & my tears just burst off down my cheeks. I couldnt control it man , & whenever i see th time was about to reach 9 , my tears drip down out of my control , I couldnt stop my emotions.



S-p-o-n-g-e-b-o-b ! :D ♥
7:15 PM