<body>

That Lady


"An-Girl" is how you pronounce.
Real spelling is Angle.

I love Baby.Stitch!
Birthday on 10.07.1994 ;




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com I ♥ 正華竹雲壇龍獅學院
I ♥ my REGINA TEO JIE YI. (: 030107 !
I ♥ SISTERS , BROTHERS , FRIENDS & COUSINS
I ♥ Stitchyy.


RE-wind ;


♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ December 2010

Sweets Escape:}



Its not in ABC order. (: Please take note. You link-ed me , i will then link-ed you. To be link-ed , msn me thankyou ! (:
@angie__1994@hotmail.com

正華竹雲壇龍獅學院
Aran. Karen. Alicia. Eugene. Elvis. Siewhui. Samantha.T.


Pengyous , (:
Xueli. Regina. Aileng. Suching. Jesse. Catherine. Charmaine. Ivory. Faris. Liqi. Evelyn. Qingling. Cally. Changzheng. Hweesze. Rena. Shazalind. Sijing. Weiyang. Vienna. Szexian. Junjie. Emily. Boonheng. Daniel. Aisyah. Sheryl. NicoleHan. Khadijah. Sean. Huda. Willyn. Eunice. Eleanor. Jocelyn. Wanqi. Yunjie. Yongyue. Yongyi. Xinrui. Tricia. Weiyi. Weiming. Calvin. Huishang. TanHuiyi. Xiufang. Ziqing. Zoe. Sixian. Minzi. Huiyi. Michelle. Xitong. JasmineTan. Eline. Huiyu. Xueying. Yuling. Jasmine.Ng. Melissa. Xiaohui. May. Emil. Angela. Yuenshin. Xiaohao. Debbie. Enshin. Janie. Cheexin. Mianru. Jolene. Xinyu. Su-lynn.
Please don't leave your unwanted links here , TYVM.


Credits


Designer : FionaLim
Basecode : ♥ ` Life&&Simple
Picture : 1
Others: 2, 3
Please kindly do not remove the credits. :]


Saturday, March 14

I love you;



Current mood : My thighs felt pain when i stand up ==
Current song : A's blog song . DA ZUI BAH's -Yong yuan zai shen bian.

Went to girlguides camp yesterdayy .Clash-ed with Volleyyball camp too . I stayyed over-night then , actually wanted to go home de . But i am having fun there uhh . & I hope th sec1 girlguides learn something in this camp , Andand , i disnt slept much last night although i am sleeping with th sec1's . Cause its really cold at night , & i was shivering like hell because we playyed Water games last night . Then i didnt bring extra clothes . thanks to W which she lend me her "Hawk" PE t-shirt to change . Yesterdayy dinner was out-door cooking as usual . Cooked 2 packet of instant noodles & a few hotdog . Shared with S & MS.W .Slept at 2 plus plus last night . Morning breakfast was onlyy bread with milo . I ate two pieces of them till now . Came back home at 12 plus . & i straight awayy went to bed . I didnt know i was sleeping so soundlyy can . Woke up at 4 plus & i promised to go fetch J . Phew , then called him he sayy he reached home at 3 plus alr . He told me that he wet his pants , such a embarrass thing then he told me -.- Anyway , myy mood swinging . Maybe its because i am too tired alr ... Heng no headache uh . Ahbo i dunno wat will happen to me . Andand ; i close myy lip piercing alr . After wat Ms.W said to me . Goodgirl never die (((:
Byeee dude(s) ! .



S-p-o-n-g-e-b-o-b ! :D ♥
6:14 PM