<body>

That Lady


"An-Girl" is how you pronounce.
Real spelling is Angle.

I love Baby.Stitch!
Birthday on 10.07.1994 ;




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com I ♥ 正華竹雲壇龍獅學院
I ♥ my REGINA TEO JIE YI. (: 030107 !
I ♥ SISTERS , BROTHERS , FRIENDS & COUSINS
I ♥ Stitchyy.


RE-wind ;


♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ December 2010

Sweets Escape:}



Its not in ABC order. (: Please take note. You link-ed me , i will then link-ed you. To be link-ed , msn me thankyou ! (:
@angie__1994@hotmail.com

正華竹雲壇龍獅學院
Aran. Karen. Alicia. Eugene. Elvis. Siewhui. Samantha.T.


Pengyous , (:
Xueli. Regina. Aileng. Suching. Jesse. Catherine. Charmaine. Ivory. Faris. Liqi. Evelyn. Qingling. Cally. Changzheng. Hweesze. Rena. Shazalind. Sijing. Weiyang. Vienna. Szexian. Junjie. Emily. Boonheng. Daniel. Aisyah. Sheryl. NicoleHan. Khadijah. Sean. Huda. Willyn. Eunice. Eleanor. Jocelyn. Wanqi. Yunjie. Yongyue. Yongyi. Xinrui. Tricia. Weiyi. Weiming. Calvin. Huishang. TanHuiyi. Xiufang. Ziqing. Zoe. Sixian. Minzi. Huiyi. Michelle. Xitong. JasmineTan. Eline. Huiyu. Xueying. Yuling. Jasmine.Ng. Melissa. Xiaohui. May. Emil. Angela. Yuenshin. Xiaohao. Debbie. Enshin. Janie. Cheexin. Mianru. Jolene. Xinyu. Su-lynn.
Please don't leave your unwanted links here , TYVM.


Credits


Designer : FionaLim
Basecode : ♥ ` Life&&Simple
Picture : 1
Others: 2, 3
Please kindly do not remove the credits. :]


Friday, March 27

I love you;

Laughs , my blog like dying soon as i always go out == If not is i at home , also lazyy to on the computer . This few days kinda Okayy , nothing special happens also . I need many many many entertainments to keep me alert yea . Anw , i need go pack my stuffs Andand ready for school . Byee peeps ;D What a short post huh (:
Ohya ; Tags replies :
CHRYSTEL: then 200 words one is only do 50 words right ? form sentence or?
ME : YEA .
REGINA.: LALALALALALA ; Rofl lovee teebah : D
ME : LAughs .
Catherine ; ♥: LOLOLOL
Catherine ; ♥: GRRR, pictures damn ugly leh !
ME : Its okayy what . Its you also not me . HAHAHH :D
`Sixiann<3:
ME : Thanks (:
REGINA.: Yeayeaaa am stupidd as everrr luh . You are the most cleverrrest one ok ! : X
ME : Of course lahh . Please lahh , who am i . AngleOh lehh (((:
Liqi: EEYER , MUMMY FORGET ME LE );
ME : Did I ? I where got forget myy precious NuErh de :D
Vienna: <3
ME : <3





S-p-o-n-g-e-b-o-b ! :D ♥
6:27 AM