<body>

That Lady


"An-Girl" is how you pronounce.
Real spelling is Angle.

I love Baby.Stitch!
Birthday on 10.07.1994 ;




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com I ♥ 正華竹雲壇龍獅學院
I ♥ my REGINA TEO JIE YI. (: 030107 !
I ♥ SISTERS , BROTHERS , FRIENDS & COUSINS
I ♥ Stitchyy.


RE-wind ;


♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ December 2010

Sweets Escape:}



Its not in ABC order. (: Please take note. You link-ed me , i will then link-ed you. To be link-ed , msn me thankyou ! (:
@angie__1994@hotmail.com

正華竹雲壇龍獅學院
Aran. Karen. Alicia. Eugene. Elvis. Siewhui. Samantha.T.


Pengyous , (:
Xueli. Regina. Aileng. Suching. Jesse. Catherine. Charmaine. Ivory. Faris. Liqi. Evelyn. Qingling. Cally. Changzheng. Hweesze. Rena. Shazalind. Sijing. Weiyang. Vienna. Szexian. Junjie. Emily. Boonheng. Daniel. Aisyah. Sheryl. NicoleHan. Khadijah. Sean. Huda. Willyn. Eunice. Eleanor. Jocelyn. Wanqi. Yunjie. Yongyue. Yongyi. Xinrui. Tricia. Weiyi. Weiming. Calvin. Huishang. TanHuiyi. Xiufang. Ziqing. Zoe. Sixian. Minzi. Huiyi. Michelle. Xitong. JasmineTan. Eline. Huiyu. Xueying. Yuling. Jasmine.Ng. Melissa. Xiaohui. May. Emil. Angela. Yuenshin. Xiaohao. Debbie. Enshin. Janie. Cheexin. Mianru. Jolene. Xinyu. Su-lynn.
Please don't leave your unwanted links here , TYVM.


Credits


Designer : FionaLim
Basecode : ♥ ` Life&&Simple
Picture : 1
Others: 2, 3
Please kindly do not remove the credits. :]


Wednesday, March 4

I love you;

Past-ed photos -.-
Meet H1 ,H2 , K todayy to sch . I super loves H2 stupid eyebrow . Always giving me that diao face (:

Geographyy : Same old relief teacher . Nothing much todayy . Seat with R . Did my Maths graph assignment given yesterdayy by myself .

English : Do th vocabularyy paper . Seat in between A & S . Last 15mins Ms.W told us ghost stories which happened to her sister.

Physics : Half a period onlyy , I was just onlyy finding all my physics worksheets & arranged them neatlyy . Although not all of th worksheets are done or marked , at least i still have th papers better than some other people dun even bother to find it . One of th worksheet lost , i think that time i threw it away to th dustbin .

Mother Tongue : I went down to get my Physics green normal file before lessons start . Filed in all papers after i get back into class . Teacher changed Chinese ChairMan . Super happy , everyone was congratulating me . Was given zuo wen to do , i didnt finish it . Even th teacher changed chairman , she still keep calling my chinese nameee . Then i was like very fastruated . & I screamed @ her , & even scold her back . Suay suay is , Mr.S just nice walked pass , & teacher told Mr.S , D & K was then dragged to 4n2 outside . After Mr.S's lesson over , he brought D & K down to write a report .

Recess : Ate riceee . Seat with R1 , V.k ,A ,R2 & P-Sec1 . Bought sweets for ginnyypig from 1n2 as he gave me sweets in th morning todayy . (:

SocialStudies : Teacher changed to Ms.Q teach . Mrs.T was behind watching . I think Ms.Q is rather angryy towards our class . Did group work , it doesnt look like its group work . As only me doing it , th rest was like just copying mine -.- Mrs. T found out things that happen during out MT . She called me to talk .

E-Maths : Mdm.H wasnt happyy with th class todayy . Heng i did myy work during Geographyy in th morning , she still praised me too for finishing th homeworks given . I was abit guilty , as i only did it during Geography lesson . But at least i got th initative to take out to do , better than nothing it done .

After sch , down to blueroom w C2 . Heng , everything was fine soon . I went home first before C2 . Mr.P & Mr.T spoke to me , maybe their words are rather meaningful to me huh , actually i should heard th advise of Mr.P & Mr.T horr.. Ms.J just called me . I was shocked man . She was just asking about a girl in our class onlyy . Hah . Nothing special . -.-

Ohya , anyone going to cck after th sports dayy carnival ? I am just asking , nothing much . BYEEEEEEEEEEES (((:



S-p-o-n-g-e-b-o-b ! :D ♥
5:17 PM