<body>

That Lady


"An-Girl" is how you pronounce.
Real spelling is Angle.

I love Baby.Stitch!
Birthday on 10.07.1994 ;




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com I ♥ 正華竹雲壇龍獅學院
I ♥ my REGINA TEO JIE YI. (: 030107 !
I ♥ SISTERS , BROTHERS , FRIENDS & COUSINS
I ♥ Stitchyy.


RE-wind ;


♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ December 2010

Sweets Escape:}



Its not in ABC order. (: Please take note. You link-ed me , i will then link-ed you. To be link-ed , msn me thankyou ! (:
@angie__1994@hotmail.com

正華竹雲壇龍獅學院
Aran. Karen. Alicia. Eugene. Elvis. Siewhui. Samantha.T.


Pengyous , (:
Xueli. Regina. Aileng. Suching. Jesse. Catherine. Charmaine. Ivory. Faris. Liqi. Evelyn. Qingling. Cally. Changzheng. Hweesze. Rena. Shazalind. Sijing. Weiyang. Vienna. Szexian. Junjie. Emily. Boonheng. Daniel. Aisyah. Sheryl. NicoleHan. Khadijah. Sean. Huda. Willyn. Eunice. Eleanor. Jocelyn. Wanqi. Yunjie. Yongyue. Yongyi. Xinrui. Tricia. Weiyi. Weiming. Calvin. Huishang. TanHuiyi. Xiufang. Ziqing. Zoe. Sixian. Minzi. Huiyi. Michelle. Xitong. JasmineTan. Eline. Huiyu. Xueying. Yuling. Jasmine.Ng. Melissa. Xiaohui. May. Emil. Angela. Yuenshin. Xiaohao. Debbie. Enshin. Janie. Cheexin. Mianru. Jolene. Xinyu. Su-lynn.
Please don't leave your unwanted links here , TYVM.


Credits


Designer : FionaLim
Basecode : ♥ ` Life&&Simple
Picture : 1
Others: 2, 3
Please kindly do not remove the credits. :]


Monday, March 16

I love you;

This picture above is just for entertainment . (: Ignore if you wan .

Its always raining nowadays. Although th rain wasnt big , but its like damn cold can . I havent get back my report slip lehh. Mdm.W lahh , absent from school then th whole class didnt get th chance to take report slip . Then mummyy thought i was lying to her & she even threaten me that she wan to call th school . But i didnt okayy , its th truth that th whole 3n3 class didnt get th result leh . There are plentyy of holidays homeworks given . I havent started doing them . Might start doing it tmr . Cause i dunwan last minute works , as its reallyyy veryy troublesome for me . AndAnd , my hair colour like theeeeeeeeeer . & I am going out soon to meet loveeee(s) one :D


Tag(s) replied ;
VALLY.K ; tagtagtag==
Okayy thankyou !
Catherine ;♥ HONEYDEWLOVEEEEES !(: Loveyeah !
Loveee yea toos ! (:
TSNB™Erin♥ ; No lahxz! Iloveyou too kays! <33
Samesameeeeeeeee ! :D
CHRYSTEL: You always edit the pictures until like cannot see the face . LOL LA
I didnt edit th faces lehh . I onlyy added extra words , my dear ! ==
`Sixiann<3>
ElmoLoveeeeeeeeeeeeee ♥
JASMINTAY:B ; heehees :D omg omg. meet up soon i rly miss ue
SERIOUS ? I miss you toos !




S-p-o-n-g-e-b-o-b ! :D ♥
3:50 PM