<body>

That Lady


"An-Girl" is how you pronounce.
Real spelling is Angle.

I love Baby.Stitch!
Birthday on 10.07.1994 ;




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com I ♥ 正華竹雲壇龍獅學院
I ♥ my REGINA TEO JIE YI. (: 030107 !
I ♥ SISTERS , BROTHERS , FRIENDS & COUSINS
I ♥ Stitchyy.


RE-wind ;


♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ December 2010

Sweets Escape:}



Its not in ABC order. (: Please take note. You link-ed me , i will then link-ed you. To be link-ed , msn me thankyou ! (:
@angie__1994@hotmail.com

正華竹雲壇龍獅學院
Aran. Karen. Alicia. Eugene. Elvis. Siewhui. Samantha.T.


Pengyous , (:
Xueli. Regina. Aileng. Suching. Jesse. Catherine. Charmaine. Ivory. Faris. Liqi. Evelyn. Qingling. Cally. Changzheng. Hweesze. Rena. Shazalind. Sijing. Weiyang. Vienna. Szexian. Junjie. Emily. Boonheng. Daniel. Aisyah. Sheryl. NicoleHan. Khadijah. Sean. Huda. Willyn. Eunice. Eleanor. Jocelyn. Wanqi. Yunjie. Yongyue. Yongyi. Xinrui. Tricia. Weiyi. Weiming. Calvin. Huishang. TanHuiyi. Xiufang. Ziqing. Zoe. Sixian. Minzi. Huiyi. Michelle. Xitong. JasmineTan. Eline. Huiyu. Xueying. Yuling. Jasmine.Ng. Melissa. Xiaohui. May. Emil. Angela. Yuenshin. Xiaohao. Debbie. Enshin. Janie. Cheexin. Mianru. Jolene. Xinyu. Su-lynn.
Please don't leave your unwanted links here , TYVM.


Credits


Designer : FionaLim
Basecode : ♥ ` Life&&Simple
Picture : 1
Others: 2, 3
Please kindly do not remove the credits. :]


Saturday, April 18

I love you;


Crazyypartner is now behind me . She is gonna miss me tmr ;DD Dun cryy or miss me too much alrights ! :B

Tags replies ;
tzeqin: BOO! lame more
tzeqin: BOO! lame more
ME: LOL ? What lame more ?!
Liqi: Mummie! Wht happen t your ankle? Think of me too much issit ! (Bhb) LOL. Takecare alrights, need your nuerh help you put th oilment thing want? Hahaha! Get well soon yeah
ME : I put oilment alr . Thanks for your concern yea :B
CHRYSTEL: Nothing with PORN, but only PON school (: Anyway, Tkcare.
ME : HAHA ! I think i spelled wrongly lahH ! Thanks yea (:
ESTHER: get well soon and dont cry anymore. HAHA lubx!!
ME : Okay alrights ! :D
Debbie: Relink me at redfoldedhearts.blogspot.comSorry for the trouble and thanks. Take care (:
ME : OKAY ! Relink yea ;D
VALLY.K: Hey~ happy mah?! Nah la ur tag! ;D lol. get well soon! BUAYBUAY~
ME : THANKS ! :D I LOVE YEA :B



S-p-o-n-g-e-b-o-b ! :D ♥
12:11 PM