<body>

That Lady


"An-Girl" is how you pronounce.
Real spelling is Angle.

I love Baby.Stitch!
Birthday on 10.07.1994 ;




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com I ♥ 正華竹雲壇龍獅學院
I ♥ my REGINA TEO JIE YI. (: 030107 !
I ♥ SISTERS , BROTHERS , FRIENDS & COUSINS
I ♥ Stitchyy.


RE-wind ;


♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ December 2010

Sweets Escape:}



Its not in ABC order. (: Please take note. You link-ed me , i will then link-ed you. To be link-ed , msn me thankyou ! (:
@angie__1994@hotmail.com

正華竹雲壇龍獅學院
Aran. Karen. Alicia. Eugene. Elvis. Siewhui. Samantha.T.


Pengyous , (:
Xueli. Regina. Aileng. Suching. Jesse. Catherine. Charmaine. Ivory. Faris. Liqi. Evelyn. Qingling. Cally. Changzheng. Hweesze. Rena. Shazalind. Sijing. Weiyang. Vienna. Szexian. Junjie. Emily. Boonheng. Daniel. Aisyah. Sheryl. NicoleHan. Khadijah. Sean. Huda. Willyn. Eunice. Eleanor. Jocelyn. Wanqi. Yunjie. Yongyue. Yongyi. Xinrui. Tricia. Weiyi. Weiming. Calvin. Huishang. TanHuiyi. Xiufang. Ziqing. Zoe. Sixian. Minzi. Huiyi. Michelle. Xitong. JasmineTan. Eline. Huiyu. Xueying. Yuling. Jasmine.Ng. Melissa. Xiaohui. May. Emil. Angela. Yuenshin. Xiaohao. Debbie. Enshin. Janie. Cheexin. Mianru. Jolene. Xinyu. Su-lynn.
Please don't leave your unwanted links here , TYVM.


Credits


Designer : FionaLim
Basecode : ♥ ` Life&&Simple
Picture : 1
Others: 2, 3
Please kindly do not remove the credits. :]


Saturday, April 11

I love you;

Good fridayy yesterday . Went out with mummy And co. Such a stupid day yesterday , Been eating And eating like hell . How am i gonna lose weight like that when i am keep eating -.- Heng yesterday morning we get to Bedok reservoir . And i was running like hell . I ran about 1 hour plus ? 3/4 of th reservoir ?:D After that went to Bedok centre . So many tibits at my house. Got sweets , chocolates == Got one for B (:
I dunno what is my schdule for today . And i didnt plan for it too . I must spare a thought for my cousin . To bring out some times with them .Ahbo everytime sayy i never spend time with them . Always go out ==



TAGs replied ;
REGINA.: Purposely dont have your surname de luh . HAHAH . Geokhuann : D
ME : What th hell ! D:
Shi ting: Hellooo(:
ME : HELLOOOOOOOOOO ;D
Weiyang: Greetings, i have come to tag you.
ME : Thanks !Goodluck in your syf ;D
Jiah'uui: yo' boyfriendd. loves. hhaahhaa. (:.
ME : Haha ! , girlfrienddd (:
CHRYSTEL: THANKKKKKKKKKKS !
ME : Welcomeeeeeeee !
CATHERINE; ♥: Next time treat me back then (: ily alrights
ME : I love you too ;D
boon: taqqy!!
ME : Erzi !:D
Shi ting: Hello,I'm sick&&& i'm tagging u(:
ME : You sick ? Get well soon alrights ! ,
I think you miss me too much alr , then get sick . HAHA .LOVEyea .
Erin♥: BingBing!
ME : Milooooooooooo (:



S-p-o-n-g-e-b-o-b ! :D ♥
9:27 AM