<body>

That Lady


"An-Girl" is how you pronounce.
Real spelling is Angle.

I love Baby.Stitch!
Birthday on 10.07.1994 ;




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com I ♥ 正華竹雲壇龍獅學院
I ♥ my REGINA TEO JIE YI. (: 030107 !
I ♥ SISTERS , BROTHERS , FRIENDS & COUSINS
I ♥ Stitchyy.


RE-wind ;


♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ December 2010

Sweets Escape:}



Its not in ABC order. (: Please take note. You link-ed me , i will then link-ed you. To be link-ed , msn me thankyou ! (:
@angie__1994@hotmail.com

正華竹雲壇龍獅學院
Aran. Karen. Alicia. Eugene. Elvis. Siewhui. Samantha.T.


Pengyous , (:
Xueli. Regina. Aileng. Suching. Jesse. Catherine. Charmaine. Ivory. Faris. Liqi. Evelyn. Qingling. Cally. Changzheng. Hweesze. Rena. Shazalind. Sijing. Weiyang. Vienna. Szexian. Junjie. Emily. Boonheng. Daniel. Aisyah. Sheryl. NicoleHan. Khadijah. Sean. Huda. Willyn. Eunice. Eleanor. Jocelyn. Wanqi. Yunjie. Yongyue. Yongyi. Xinrui. Tricia. Weiyi. Weiming. Calvin. Huishang. TanHuiyi. Xiufang. Ziqing. Zoe. Sixian. Minzi. Huiyi. Michelle. Xitong. JasmineTan. Eline. Huiyu. Xueying. Yuling. Jasmine.Ng. Melissa. Xiaohui. May. Emil. Angela. Yuenshin. Xiaohao. Debbie. Enshin. Janie. Cheexin. Mianru. Jolene. Xinyu. Su-lynn.
Please don't leave your unwanted links here , TYVM.


Credits


Designer : FionaLim
Basecode : ♥ ` Life&&Simple
Picture : 1
Others: 2, 3
Please kindly do not remove the credits. :]


Thursday, April 23

I love you;


Meet Jack in the morning to school , Pangseh Kaili Crazypartner but i remember to call her And inform her , ahbo she wait for me very long == Saw Sean sitting beside me as usual . But this time with his lip piercing luh. What the hell right ? Lip piercing lehh . I gonna get someone to pierce for me tmr , For sure . Kaili crazypartner And Szexian dewloveee are now at lot one to get the piercing needles and studs . (: School was okay for me . I am very well-behaved in class during geography which Mdm Zan wrote on my book :D Recess with Regina , Valerie.K ,Asmine And Roslyana . After school stayed back to have extra Physics remedial til 3 plus . Then go over to blueroom to get my book signed. Homed with Jack And YueXun .
Tags replies ;
xueli: yo,here to tag,nvr cum tag me wan!!!!
ME : replied ;D
Shi ting: Really must meet so early??i cannot wake up sia!:(
ME : REplied :D
renanana!: stop replying 'laughs *' can! HAHAHAHAHHA VEH FUNNNNNNNNNNNY.
ME : LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
xueli: yo,here to tag again,do tag bck & loveeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyooooooooooouuuuuuuusssssssssssss^^
ME : HAHA ! I knw you love me de ((((:
Weiyang: you the one who wrote at my table?
ME : Erms ..



S-p-o-n-g-e-b-o-b ! :D ♥
4:36 PM