<body>

That Lady


"An-Girl" is how you pronounce.
Real spelling is Angle.

I love Baby.Stitch!
Birthday on 10.07.1994 ;




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com I ♥ 正華竹雲壇龍獅學院
I ♥ my REGINA TEO JIE YI. (: 030107 !
I ♥ SISTERS , BROTHERS , FRIENDS & COUSINS
I ♥ Stitchyy.


RE-wind ;


♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ December 2010

Sweets Escape:}



Its not in ABC order. (: Please take note. You link-ed me , i will then link-ed you. To be link-ed , msn me thankyou ! (:
@angie__1994@hotmail.com

正華竹雲壇龍獅學院
Aran. Karen. Alicia. Eugene. Elvis. Siewhui. Samantha.T.


Pengyous , (:
Xueli. Regina. Aileng. Suching. Jesse. Catherine. Charmaine. Ivory. Faris. Liqi. Evelyn. Qingling. Cally. Changzheng. Hweesze. Rena. Shazalind. Sijing. Weiyang. Vienna. Szexian. Junjie. Emily. Boonheng. Daniel. Aisyah. Sheryl. NicoleHan. Khadijah. Sean. Huda. Willyn. Eunice. Eleanor. Jocelyn. Wanqi. Yunjie. Yongyue. Yongyi. Xinrui. Tricia. Weiyi. Weiming. Calvin. Huishang. TanHuiyi. Xiufang. Ziqing. Zoe. Sixian. Minzi. Huiyi. Michelle. Xitong. JasmineTan. Eline. Huiyu. Xueying. Yuling. Jasmine.Ng. Melissa. Xiaohui. May. Emil. Angela. Yuenshin. Xiaohao. Debbie. Enshin. Janie. Cheexin. Mianru. Jolene. Xinyu. Su-lynn.
Please don't leave your unwanted links here , TYVM.


Credits


Designer : FionaLim
Basecode : ♥ ` Life&&Simple
Picture : 1
Others: 2, 3
Please kindly do not remove the credits. :]


Wednesday, April 22

I love you;









Saw this Spongebob above ? Nice right ? Jealous ?! Hengheng's mother got it for me @ JB for my 15th birthday present :DD Cool isnt it (: School was like so quiet for me . Jack didnt come to school today . And i talk to Geneva today . Surprise ? First period Geography . Jingkang seat a place away from me . I didnt paid attention to Mdm Zan as i was drawing things like this below ;



English lesson after that . Ms Wong didnt come today . Relief teacher came in . Then Physics , half period . I asked him about my test last lesson . Whether i can get at least 5 upon 25 this time anot . Cause my first test i got 3 and a half ANd second test i got 4 . See i improving bit by bit :D ANd guess what my teacher says . He say i got more than that . Maybe nearly passed ((: I am like so happy can . :D Then Mother Tongue , i sit alone infront of Jaslin And Qianyu. Recess in class with them . Then Social Studies . Ms Quek came in And gave us quiz straight away . I only wrote 4-5 lines for 12 marks . I doubt more than 5 people know how to do lo. Then E-maths , go through the paper then bus homed along . Crazypartner keep me accompany now . TATA :D
Tags replies ;
REGINA.: Of cause will got peepo care lah . Cry dao machiam like dont know what , lol ! Hahahaha .
REGINA.: Anyway tag lah , ARGGGG
ME : Laughs * .
Catherine ; ♥: LOL, my unglammmmmm pictures ! D:
ME : Laughs * .
REGINA.: LOL , the story ii dont know man . Maybe asmine still dont know hahah .
ME : HAHA ;D
Liqi: Mummy ! I pierce my nose le , heheh. Faster thn you. Dont jealous ! Laughhs. I wna meet you soon !
ME : Thanks yea for the sweet yesterdayy . Haolian hor you . Pierce nose . Hippo Nuerh ! :D



S-p-o-n-g-e-b-o-b ! :D ♥
6:38 PM