<body>

That Lady


"An-Girl" is how you pronounce.
Real spelling is Angle.

I love Baby.Stitch!
Birthday on 10.07.1994 ;




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com I ♥ 正華竹雲壇龍獅學院
I ♥ my REGINA TEO JIE YI. (: 030107 !
I ♥ SISTERS , BROTHERS , FRIENDS & COUSINS
I ♥ Stitchyy.


RE-wind ;


♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ December 2010

Sweets Escape:}



Its not in ABC order. (: Please take note. You link-ed me , i will then link-ed you. To be link-ed , msn me thankyou ! (:
@angie__1994@hotmail.com

正華竹雲壇龍獅學院
Aran. Karen. Alicia. Eugene. Elvis. Siewhui. Samantha.T.


Pengyous , (:
Xueli. Regina. Aileng. Suching. Jesse. Catherine. Charmaine. Ivory. Faris. Liqi. Evelyn. Qingling. Cally. Changzheng. Hweesze. Rena. Shazalind. Sijing. Weiyang. Vienna. Szexian. Junjie. Emily. Boonheng. Daniel. Aisyah. Sheryl. NicoleHan. Khadijah. Sean. Huda. Willyn. Eunice. Eleanor. Jocelyn. Wanqi. Yunjie. Yongyue. Yongyi. Xinrui. Tricia. Weiyi. Weiming. Calvin. Huishang. TanHuiyi. Xiufang. Ziqing. Zoe. Sixian. Minzi. Huiyi. Michelle. Xitong. JasmineTan. Eline. Huiyu. Xueying. Yuling. Jasmine.Ng. Melissa. Xiaohui. May. Emil. Angela. Yuenshin. Xiaohao. Debbie. Enshin. Janie. Cheexin. Mianru. Jolene. Xinyu. Su-lynn.
Please don't leave your unwanted links here , TYVM.


Credits


Designer : FionaLim
Basecode : ♥ ` Life&&Simple
Picture : 1
Others: 2, 3
Please kindly do not remove the credits. :]


Friday, April 17

I love you;


Thanks to me for my carefulness . I sprined my ankle the second time alr yesterday . Was crying like abcdefg at that time . Wore slippers to school today , at a very first time since 2007 my first year in Zhenghua Sec . I didnt know that i was so care from so many of my different kind of friends . They were like , " Hey ! Angle , how's your leg/ankle ? Sprined dao ah ? Takecare alrights , dun be so careless alr hor . " Then i was so touch can . Even my other other close close friend also never ask me anything about it . THANKS FOR ALL PEOPLE OUT THERE SHOWING YOUR CONCERN TO ME ! I REALLY APPRECIATE A FRIEND LIKE YEA SO CARING TO ME ! I AM VERY TOUCH !! THANKS AND THANKS ARE STOPLESS FROM MY HEART :DD Tmr i wanna follow Daddy to sin tua @ block 115 tmr night . Daddy still not confirm of bringing me go along as Mummy also wanna tag along == Sunday going Malaysia for the whole dayy . So people out there , dun miss me tooo much alrights . IF you wan me to get you something , tag me yea :B
Tags replies ;
RENANANA!: HAHAHA LOVE YOU!
ME: LOveyou too :D
Asmine: Yaw! thanks for the song. love ya!
ME : You're welcome ! :D
Szexian: Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ! (:
ME :Hellooooooooooooooo ! (:
SZEPEI (:: hellooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ME : Mellooooooooooooooooow ! :)
Shi ting: Ohh,our 3 years coming?!hhahas,excited(:
ME : Yea ! Its coming ! How come excited ? DIAOS ==
You're a promise breaker ,
get it ?
Because of her . ):



S-p-o-n-g-e-b-o-b ! :D ♥
6:36 PM