<body>

That Lady


"An-Girl" is how you pronounce.
Real spelling is Angle.

I love Baby.Stitch!
Birthday on 10.07.1994 ;




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com I ♥ 正華竹雲壇龍獅學院
I ♥ my REGINA TEO JIE YI. (: 030107 !
I ♥ SISTERS , BROTHERS , FRIENDS & COUSINS
I ♥ Stitchyy.


RE-wind ;


♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ December 2010

Sweets Escape:}



Its not in ABC order. (: Please take note. You link-ed me , i will then link-ed you. To be link-ed , msn me thankyou ! (:
@angie__1994@hotmail.com

正華竹雲壇龍獅學院
Aran. Karen. Alicia. Eugene. Elvis. Siewhui. Samantha.T.


Pengyous , (:
Xueli. Regina. Aileng. Suching. Jesse. Catherine. Charmaine. Ivory. Faris. Liqi. Evelyn. Qingling. Cally. Changzheng. Hweesze. Rena. Shazalind. Sijing. Weiyang. Vienna. Szexian. Junjie. Emily. Boonheng. Daniel. Aisyah. Sheryl. NicoleHan. Khadijah. Sean. Huda. Willyn. Eunice. Eleanor. Jocelyn. Wanqi. Yunjie. Yongyue. Yongyi. Xinrui. Tricia. Weiyi. Weiming. Calvin. Huishang. TanHuiyi. Xiufang. Ziqing. Zoe. Sixian. Minzi. Huiyi. Michelle. Xitong. JasmineTan. Eline. Huiyu. Xueying. Yuling. Jasmine.Ng. Melissa. Xiaohui. May. Emil. Angela. Yuenshin. Xiaohao. Debbie. Enshin. Janie. Cheexin. Mianru. Jolene. Xinyu. Su-lynn.
Please don't leave your unwanted links here , TYVM.


Credits


Designer : FionaLim
Basecode : ♥ ` Life&&Simple
Picture : 1
Others: 2, 3
Please kindly do not remove the credits. :]


Saturday, April 4

I love you;



Wake up @ 10++ todayy . My body feel so aches all over == Meet K in th morning to market . She came to my house to use th computer til like 2 plus . She keep laughing at my house as she love my bed so much (: Took a nap around after i send her home And wake up again at 1530 . Called R And meet her And her sister after that . Ate macroni soup @ block 107 . After eating , stomachache like hell -.- I had a long run at R's house . Used medical oil borrowed from her Ahgong . Meet J afterwards around 7 . He told me to follow him to Hillview . Cabbed down there And its very luxuryy there . Within 10 mins , we were out of there ): Cabbed back again then to block 117 to get something . J was over th moon after we get our things . Send him home And stupid things happen . I will explain further on ;
Me and J took th lift up , th J was out of th lift but i wasnt , i took th lift down . When th door closed , realising that his thing is with me . Then reached ground floor , i pressed up again to his house. When i was at th door , his slipper wasnt there ? his maid said : " he just rushed down!? " Then i intended to take th lift down he take th lift up And we meet at his storeyy level . After i pass him his thing , i took th lift down alone . Then when i walked out of th lift 3 steps away , Noticing his key is with me . Then i took th lift up again , And i knocked his door . He asked me , whyy am i back ? And i said , you left your Aunt's house key with me . then he sayy ohya hor . HAHHA . Then returned his key liao , i no longer taking th lift down , this time i took th stairs instead . And before i go down , i make sure all his stuffs he took alr . Ah bo i dunno how many times i coming up And down alr .
Bought a packet of lime juice to drink before i stepped home . That's all for th dayy ;D
Tags replied ;
Xiufang: Hhiiiieee. Miss you Dont cry dont cry
ME : I miss you too . (:
Shurina: thanks for everything.
ME : You are most welcome . I <3>
CHRYSTEL: I take back my prommise already
ME : What th hell !
ESTHER: HAHA lol chrystel you darn lame! -.- anyway! YOU! cheer up hor (:
ME: OKAY ! :D
REGINA.: See my blog luh huh ,
ME : Oh okayy .
Liqi: MUMMY DONT CRY LE ! (; Miss you !
ME : I <3>
JASMINE: heyhey ANGLE ! Tagged. (:
ME : You which Jasmine ? Melissa's best friend ? From Girlguide one ? (:
AnDy: wah..so fierce..scold me stupid sia..hohoho!! bad~!!
ME : I where got fierce ! :D
`Sixiann:D: Tag
ME : Loveeeeeeeeeeeed ! <3



S-p-o-n-g-e-b-o-b ! :D ♥
9:11 PM