<body>

That Lady


"An-Girl" is how you pronounce.
Real spelling is Angle.

I love Baby.Stitch!
Birthday on 10.07.1994 ;




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com I ♥ 正華竹雲壇龍獅學院
I ♥ my REGINA TEO JIE YI. (: 030107 !
I ♥ SISTERS , BROTHERS , FRIENDS & COUSINS
I ♥ Stitchyy.


RE-wind ;


♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ December 2010

Sweets Escape:}



Its not in ABC order. (: Please take note. You link-ed me , i will then link-ed you. To be link-ed , msn me thankyou ! (:
@angie__1994@hotmail.com

正華竹雲壇龍獅學院
Aran. Karen. Alicia. Eugene. Elvis. Siewhui. Samantha.T.


Pengyous , (:
Xueli. Regina. Aileng. Suching. Jesse. Catherine. Charmaine. Ivory. Faris. Liqi. Evelyn. Qingling. Cally. Changzheng. Hweesze. Rena. Shazalind. Sijing. Weiyang. Vienna. Szexian. Junjie. Emily. Boonheng. Daniel. Aisyah. Sheryl. NicoleHan. Khadijah. Sean. Huda. Willyn. Eunice. Eleanor. Jocelyn. Wanqi. Yunjie. Yongyue. Yongyi. Xinrui. Tricia. Weiyi. Weiming. Calvin. Huishang. TanHuiyi. Xiufang. Ziqing. Zoe. Sixian. Minzi. Huiyi. Michelle. Xitong. JasmineTan. Eline. Huiyu. Xueying. Yuling. Jasmine.Ng. Melissa. Xiaohui. May. Emil. Angela. Yuenshin. Xiaohao. Debbie. Enshin. Janie. Cheexin. Mianru. Jolene. Xinyu. Su-lynn.
Please don't leave your unwanted links here , TYVM.


Credits


Designer : FionaLim
Basecode : ♥ ` Life&&Simple
Picture : 1
Others: 2, 3
Please kindly do not remove the credits. :]


Friday, May 8

I love you;



First paper was Geography . Was like day-dreaming throughout . Was start doing at first , then hor , i like do too fast alr , then i began to stop . And start vandalising the table of mine . Decorate with Liquid paper and some i dun like then i use ruler or scissor to crave it out . Was doing this 20 mins , while Mr.Sng came in . I then stopped wat i am doing , And then continue with the exam paper. Another 5 mins , i was done . Some of my classmates also. Then Mr.Sng say : " If you are finish , go to sleep . " Then i was about to lie down to take a rest , Mdm Zan came in. And she woke me up -.- I was like , wah lao eh , you scared me sia. Then she keep asking me to keep checking , keep doing . Then after she walk away , i continue to sleep . This time i sleep until my first examiner came back . Then Recess , then E-maths paper 1 . I harm Regina for this paper . I AM SO SORRY OKAY ! D: I also didnt mean it de . { She will know what happen. } Today no paper , cause today POA . We also didnt take POA . I am rotting at home now . Wake up so early D: Need to wait for my crazypartner to accompany me ): byes :D

I am so lazy to reply tags . Reply tags when i am not lazy bah (:



S-p-o-n-g-e-b-o-b ! :D ♥
7:58 AM