<body>

That Lady


"An-Girl" is how you pronounce.
Real spelling is Angle.

I love Baby.Stitch!
Birthday on 10.07.1994 ;




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com I ♥ 正華竹雲壇龍獅學院
I ♥ my REGINA TEO JIE YI. (: 030107 !
I ♥ SISTERS , BROTHERS , FRIENDS & COUSINS
I ♥ Stitchyy.


RE-wind ;


♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ December 2010

Sweets Escape:}



Its not in ABC order. (: Please take note. You link-ed me , i will then link-ed you. To be link-ed , msn me thankyou ! (:
@angie__1994@hotmail.com

正華竹雲壇龍獅學院
Aran. Karen. Alicia. Eugene. Elvis. Siewhui. Samantha.T.


Pengyous , (:
Xueli. Regina. Aileng. Suching. Jesse. Catherine. Charmaine. Ivory. Faris. Liqi. Evelyn. Qingling. Cally. Changzheng. Hweesze. Rena. Shazalind. Sijing. Weiyang. Vienna. Szexian. Junjie. Emily. Boonheng. Daniel. Aisyah. Sheryl. NicoleHan. Khadijah. Sean. Huda. Willyn. Eunice. Eleanor. Jocelyn. Wanqi. Yunjie. Yongyue. Yongyi. Xinrui. Tricia. Weiyi. Weiming. Calvin. Huishang. TanHuiyi. Xiufang. Ziqing. Zoe. Sixian. Minzi. Huiyi. Michelle. Xitong. JasmineTan. Eline. Huiyu. Xueying. Yuling. Jasmine.Ng. Melissa. Xiaohui. May. Emil. Angela. Yuenshin. Xiaohao. Debbie. Enshin. Janie. Cheexin. Mianru. Jolene. Xinyu. Su-lynn.
Please don't leave your unwanted links here , TYVM.


Credits


Designer : FionaLim
Basecode : ♥ ` Life&&Simple
Picture : 1
Others: 2, 3
Please kindly do not remove the credits. :]


Saturday, September 19

I love you;

Got a sms from Ahdear in the early morning.
Asking me whether to go Plaza to study.
Then meet at twelve plus. I was late ):
SORRYYYYY ! .
Backed home now , and eating beehoon soup that mummy cook.
I think Ahdear is sort of Jealous ,
She sms-ed me saying, she is hungry right now.
Told her to come over my place to eat first before she get home and she is rather stubborn and went off home herself.
See ? Serve you right ! haha.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-

Inside toilet, zilian-ing , :D


-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
At Mos burger , my drawing , (:
The third one.
Nice hor ;D


-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Drinking the milk tea . lolololol
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Wan to see my art piece i do at MosBurger?
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Scroll down more :D
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Reach-ing ! ((((:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
TAR DAH !
SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS! (:

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-








Around four plus walk over to darlings' house there.
Get my 2 pkt of straws down there.
Folded all finish at darling's house.
I gonna cut it lateron.
She wan me to send 999 folded hearts to Australia for her.
Andand tmr i gonna go out with Ahpat to get her stuffs at ShengSiong .
I gonna do something else right now .
Idiot went over to Sentosa yesterday to ton ,
Where the f**k is he gonna to come back man ): Humphs D:






S-p-o-n-g-e-b-o-b ! :D ♥
7:51 PM