<body>

That Lady


"An-Girl" is how you pronounce.
Real spelling is Angle.

I love Baby.Stitch!
Birthday on 10.07.1994 ;




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com I ♥ 正華竹雲壇龍獅學院
I ♥ my REGINA TEO JIE YI. (: 030107 !
I ♥ SISTERS , BROTHERS , FRIENDS & COUSINS
I ♥ Stitchyy.


RE-wind ;


♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ December 2010

Sweets Escape:}



Its not in ABC order. (: Please take note. You link-ed me , i will then link-ed you. To be link-ed , msn me thankyou ! (:
@angie__1994@hotmail.com

正華竹雲壇龍獅學院
Aran. Karen. Alicia. Eugene. Elvis. Siewhui. Samantha.T.


Pengyous , (:
Xueli. Regina. Aileng. Suching. Jesse. Catherine. Charmaine. Ivory. Faris. Liqi. Evelyn. Qingling. Cally. Changzheng. Hweesze. Rena. Shazalind. Sijing. Weiyang. Vienna. Szexian. Junjie. Emily. Boonheng. Daniel. Aisyah. Sheryl. NicoleHan. Khadijah. Sean. Huda. Willyn. Eunice. Eleanor. Jocelyn. Wanqi. Yunjie. Yongyue. Yongyi. Xinrui. Tricia. Weiyi. Weiming. Calvin. Huishang. TanHuiyi. Xiufang. Ziqing. Zoe. Sixian. Minzi. Huiyi. Michelle. Xitong. JasmineTan. Eline. Huiyu. Xueying. Yuling. Jasmine.Ng. Melissa. Xiaohui. May. Emil. Angela. Yuenshin. Xiaohao. Debbie. Enshin. Janie. Cheexin. Mianru. Jolene. Xinyu. Su-lynn.
Please don't leave your unwanted links here , TYVM.


Credits


Designer : FionaLim
Basecode : ♥ ` Life&&Simple
Picture : 1
Others: 2, 3
Please kindly do not remove the credits. :]


Thursday, September 24

I love you;

I AM FED-UP WITH MY HANDPHONE CHARGER RIGHT NOW D:


Grrrrr .!










B came to look for me just a moment ago (: Was chatting with B outside my house lol. [:
Had English Oral today after school . Was super panick at first but after that , i realise i can manage to talk to my examiner quite well :D She was really very friendly . I seems like chit-chatting with her instead of testing me as a exam :} School is so-so today as nothing special had happen. Some of my classmates were sent down to blueroom. I dun even know the reason why too. I took Faris's homework for him down to blueroom after my oral , but he wasnt there yet . Bangs wasnt there too , i think Bangs is having Volleyball with that Idiot of mine luh. Hopefully tmr dont rain. Cause i told my friends , if tmr rains i not attending school. So pray hard that tmr dun rain , and may can see me around in school tmr lol. There's PE and Chinese Spelling test tmr also . Grrr , ! Darling sms-ed me to attend guides tmr after school . I got no intention to go eventually as i dunwan to see the sight of my co-form teacher at all . But i got no choice but to say Yes , yes , yes , i will accompany you for guides -.- Pat wans me to help her bring back some books tmr ==
So many people alr knows i dislike that particular girl from that particular class. I am so engrossed with it alr , hohoho .


Anyway , i am dissappointed in you alr too .


That's all i can say now .




S-p-o-n-g-e-b-o-b ! :D ♥
5:05 PM