<body>

That Lady


"An-Girl" is how you pronounce.
Real spelling is Angle.

I love Baby.Stitch!
Birthday on 10.07.1994 ;




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com I ♥ 正華竹雲壇龍獅學院
I ♥ my REGINA TEO JIE YI. (: 030107 !
I ♥ SISTERS , BROTHERS , FRIENDS & COUSINS
I ♥ Stitchyy.


RE-wind ;


♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ December 2010

Sweets Escape:}



Its not in ABC order. (: Please take note. You link-ed me , i will then link-ed you. To be link-ed , msn me thankyou ! (:
@angie__1994@hotmail.com

正華竹雲壇龍獅學院
Aran. Karen. Alicia. Eugene. Elvis. Siewhui. Samantha.T.


Pengyous , (:
Xueli. Regina. Aileng. Suching. Jesse. Catherine. Charmaine. Ivory. Faris. Liqi. Evelyn. Qingling. Cally. Changzheng. Hweesze. Rena. Shazalind. Sijing. Weiyang. Vienna. Szexian. Junjie. Emily. Boonheng. Daniel. Aisyah. Sheryl. NicoleHan. Khadijah. Sean. Huda. Willyn. Eunice. Eleanor. Jocelyn. Wanqi. Yunjie. Yongyue. Yongyi. Xinrui. Tricia. Weiyi. Weiming. Calvin. Huishang. TanHuiyi. Xiufang. Ziqing. Zoe. Sixian. Minzi. Huiyi. Michelle. Xitong. JasmineTan. Eline. Huiyu. Xueying. Yuling. Jasmine.Ng. Melissa. Xiaohui. May. Emil. Angela. Yuenshin. Xiaohao. Debbie. Enshin. Janie. Cheexin. Mianru. Jolene. Xinyu. Su-lynn.
Please don't leave your unwanted links here , TYVM.


Credits


Designer : FionaLim
Basecode : ♥ ` Life&&Simple
Picture : 1
Others: 2, 3
Please kindly do not remove the credits. :]


Friday, September 25

I love you;

Randoms ,

  • PE. I didnt play at all , But i am the supporter loh. (: Its quite an easy job. hohoho ,
  • RECESS. SmartAss's treat (: THANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNKS ! , <3
  • ENGLISH. I was chit-chatting away as i didnt bring my worksheets to school. I was then asked to copy three times Compre passage to hand up on the nxt lesson. Ms Wong came forward to me personally then. Telling me that i might get a good grades for my EL oral yesterday. I was joy over the moon that time , [:
  • CHEMISTRY. I couldnt catch up with the work done in class the first period. Then the second period i began to take a nap. Ms Elfie didnt stop me from sleeping also . Cause the guy behind Shurina were eventually sleeping too but can hear his snoring quite loudly And i didnt snore at all . ((:
  • MOTHERTONGUE. Did Chinese Spelling , i only wrote three words . I doubt those three words i can get correct for none. Last few mins , teacher showed us the result for Oral . I get 42/50 for MT Oral , (: 8/20 for MT listening compre , ): My Oral same marks as Kelvin , lolololol.
  • GUIDES@ 14.30. I went alone ,therefore late , back home alone. Today's guides ends quite earlier than before. As there is nothing we can do there.

I am irritated by my hair right now. Hopefully i can get a new hair cut again tmr or Sunday. Mdm Choo sms-ed me to tell me that there is another F & N Class test on nxt Wednesday , unit 1-7 . Please study . To all 3n3 F&N students , please take note . TYVM.




S-p-o-n-g-e-b-o-b ! :D ♥
4:29 PM