<body>

That Lady


"An-Girl" is how you pronounce.
Real spelling is Angle.

I love Baby.Stitch!
Birthday on 10.07.1994 ;




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com I ♥ 正華竹雲壇龍獅學院
I ♥ my REGINA TEO JIE YI. (: 030107 !
I ♥ SISTERS , BROTHERS , FRIENDS & COUSINS
I ♥ Stitchyy.


RE-wind ;


♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ December 2010

Sweets Escape:}



Its not in ABC order. (: Please take note. You link-ed me , i will then link-ed you. To be link-ed , msn me thankyou ! (:
@angie__1994@hotmail.com

正華竹雲壇龍獅學院
Aran. Karen. Alicia. Eugene. Elvis. Siewhui. Samantha.T.


Pengyous , (:
Xueli. Regina. Aileng. Suching. Jesse. Catherine. Charmaine. Ivory. Faris. Liqi. Evelyn. Qingling. Cally. Changzheng. Hweesze. Rena. Shazalind. Sijing. Weiyang. Vienna. Szexian. Junjie. Emily. Boonheng. Daniel. Aisyah. Sheryl. NicoleHan. Khadijah. Sean. Huda. Willyn. Eunice. Eleanor. Jocelyn. Wanqi. Yunjie. Yongyue. Yongyi. Xinrui. Tricia. Weiyi. Weiming. Calvin. Huishang. TanHuiyi. Xiufang. Ziqing. Zoe. Sixian. Minzi. Huiyi. Michelle. Xitong. JasmineTan. Eline. Huiyu. Xueying. Yuling. Jasmine.Ng. Melissa. Xiaohui. May. Emil. Angela. Yuenshin. Xiaohao. Debbie. Enshin. Janie. Cheexin. Mianru. Jolene. Xinyu. Su-lynn.
Please don't leave your unwanted links here , TYVM.


Credits


Designer : FionaLim
Basecode : ♥ ` Life&&Simple
Picture : 1
Others: 2, 3
Please kindly do not remove the credits. :]


Monday, September 21

I love you;

Text my cousin to accompany me over to Plaza. Then saw that sucking idiot with someone over there. Making me to puke. I really very fastrated loh. ): And my cousin was like okay okay , relaxrelax. I smsed Idiot , scolding idiot so many vuglarities in each msg i sent , and idiot was STUNNED . ):
Actually went over to plaza to get my stuffs, Xinggan is really very clever. I asked her at msn before i went off away , and she told me where i could get it . HAHAHA ! Thanks Xinggan for the information ! (: Then i get one for myself , one for Ahdear. Super sad thing is I cannot get the bright yellow i want actually and Xinggan got one for herself alr D: Cousin bought a black one too herself . Spy that idiot and i am too clever to say i found idiot at the Kopitiam there , we went in and ordered this , (: ..

Havent touch it yet , (:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Seperating the red beans fillings .. (:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-


I like to eat the chin chow Jelly , hohoho , (:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Walked back to cousin's house and had dinner there. Played mahjong with them andand i know i will be the big LOSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER , yet i still play , -.- Cause today i am wearing whole blue can D:
Super suay one can, ):
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
{Why do parents always see your friends' appearances yet they dun even know your friends' well and always jump into conclusion that he/she is bad boy/girl . And doesnt wan you to befriend with he/her . Why cant parents think that they might be helping their own child , but they are harming their child's friend. Don't all bad boys/girls have their own parents too ? And they also have the same feelings or thoughts like the rest ? :/ They are not bad boys/girls . Your are just havent seen their inside heart , and only looking at their outside shells. Its not fair to them isnt it ? }
I am __________________ now D:



S-p-o-n-g-e-b-o-b ! :D ♥
8:48 PM