<body>

That Lady


"An-Girl" is how you pronounce.
Real spelling is Angle.

I love Baby.Stitch!
Birthday on 10.07.1994 ;




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com I ♥ 正華竹雲壇龍獅學院
I ♥ my REGINA TEO JIE YI. (: 030107 !
I ♥ SISTERS , BROTHERS , FRIENDS & COUSINS
I ♥ Stitchyy.


RE-wind ;


♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ December 2010

Sweets Escape:}



Its not in ABC order. (: Please take note. You link-ed me , i will then link-ed you. To be link-ed , msn me thankyou ! (:
@angie__1994@hotmail.com

正華竹雲壇龍獅學院
Aran. Karen. Alicia. Eugene. Elvis. Siewhui. Samantha.T.


Pengyous , (:
Xueli. Regina. Aileng. Suching. Jesse. Catherine. Charmaine. Ivory. Faris. Liqi. Evelyn. Qingling. Cally. Changzheng. Hweesze. Rena. Shazalind. Sijing. Weiyang. Vienna. Szexian. Junjie. Emily. Boonheng. Daniel. Aisyah. Sheryl. NicoleHan. Khadijah. Sean. Huda. Willyn. Eunice. Eleanor. Jocelyn. Wanqi. Yunjie. Yongyue. Yongyi. Xinrui. Tricia. Weiyi. Weiming. Calvin. Huishang. TanHuiyi. Xiufang. Ziqing. Zoe. Sixian. Minzi. Huiyi. Michelle. Xitong. JasmineTan. Eline. Huiyu. Xueying. Yuling. Jasmine.Ng. Melissa. Xiaohui. May. Emil. Angela. Yuenshin. Xiaohao. Debbie. Enshin. Janie. Cheexin. Mianru. Jolene. Xinyu. Su-lynn.
Please don't leave your unwanted links here , TYVM.


Credits


Designer : FionaLim
Basecode : ♥ ` Life&&Simple
Picture : 1
Others: 2, 3
Please kindly do not remove the credits. :]


Tuesday, September 22

I love you;





Was almost late for school today, and i kaykiang J-walk . Phew that i wasnt late , but they still confiscate my ez-link card can D: Might as well i late lol . -.- School finish at 10 today. Idiot went to school today luh , goodgood , HOhoho . Then morning saw Bangs sit infront idk why also . After school , sms-ed Cousin that i feel like going over their house first . Then before i go , i wanted to claim my ez-link at Blueroom . Thought it will be a quick and fast one . But i didnt know he ask me to sit there and wait first. Bangs was over there too , just sitting behind me only. Then i overheard Bangs' conversation with Mr Sng . Mr Lau then asked me to write i report then i can go with my Ez-link lol. I was release at 10.30++ , School look so quiet due to the Awards day today. I shouldnt have J-walk today then , making me to go to blueroom == Idiot sms-ing me that time , telling me that bo key , hoho , Ohbiquack. (: My small cousin accompany me back home now. I need shower alr after this , byes :D





S-p-o-n-g-e-b-o-b ! :D ♥
1:12 PM