<body>

That Lady


"An-Girl" is how you pronounce.
Real spelling is Angle.

I love Baby.Stitch!
Birthday on 10.07.1994 ;




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com I ♥ 正華竹雲壇龍獅學院
I ♥ my REGINA TEO JIE YI. (: 030107 !
I ♥ SISTERS , BROTHERS , FRIENDS & COUSINS
I ♥ Stitchyy.


RE-wind ;


♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ December 2010

Sweets Escape:}



Its not in ABC order. (: Please take note. You link-ed me , i will then link-ed you. To be link-ed , msn me thankyou ! (:
@angie__1994@hotmail.com

正華竹雲壇龍獅學院
Aran. Karen. Alicia. Eugene. Elvis. Siewhui. Samantha.T.


Pengyous , (:
Xueli. Regina. Aileng. Suching. Jesse. Catherine. Charmaine. Ivory. Faris. Liqi. Evelyn. Qingling. Cally. Changzheng. Hweesze. Rena. Shazalind. Sijing. Weiyang. Vienna. Szexian. Junjie. Emily. Boonheng. Daniel. Aisyah. Sheryl. NicoleHan. Khadijah. Sean. Huda. Willyn. Eunice. Eleanor. Jocelyn. Wanqi. Yunjie. Yongyue. Yongyi. Xinrui. Tricia. Weiyi. Weiming. Calvin. Huishang. TanHuiyi. Xiufang. Ziqing. Zoe. Sixian. Minzi. Huiyi. Michelle. Xitong. JasmineTan. Eline. Huiyu. Xueying. Yuling. Jasmine.Ng. Melissa. Xiaohui. May. Emil. Angela. Yuenshin. Xiaohao. Debbie. Enshin. Janie. Cheexin. Mianru. Jolene. Xinyu. Su-lynn.
Please don't leave your unwanted links here , TYVM.


Credits


Designer : FionaLim
Basecode : ♥ ` Life&&Simple
Picture : 1
Others: 2, 3
Please kindly do not remove the credits. :]


Wednesday, October 21

I love you;

135th post , & still counting ,



Wake up @ 8. Saw 1 msg & a missed call. 10am+ , received a msg from Pengyou. Telling me that his wallet lost-.- Rushed down to school cos' he says its my classmates who commit it lol. When i'm back in class , was going through Geo paper. I've got 13/50 lol . Those papers infront which they go through , i don't know how much i've loh. For chemistry , picture below.





Picture below is my physics lol.



Okayokay , total score for combine science is : 30.5/100. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR . ! Fabulous isn't it. Butbutbut ! , there's still people lower than me . HAHAHHAHAAAA , :/

Anyway , that Stupid havent found his money. Andand i doubt still can be found . Cos' they can just distribute it away ? Stupid hur , bring so much money to school , also don't want take care properly -.- Grrrrrrrrr . Only now can wait til CCTV solves everything . God bless you then.

Someone wanna tio my idiot. Don't let me find out who that stupid sec one girl is . Hah , no PEACE for you , i swear .

Teethfeee got relationships problem luh . I'm also a good listening ear okay (: Gonna wait for the calls then.

Pictures up with nieces during late late night or tmr luh :D

Faster call me your MAMA (:



S-p-o-n-g-e-b-o-b ! :D ♥
3:37 PM