<body>

That Lady


"An-Girl" is how you pronounce.
Real spelling is Angle.

I love Baby.Stitch!
Birthday on 10.07.1994 ;




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com I ♥ 正華竹雲壇龍獅學院
I ♥ my REGINA TEO JIE YI. (: 030107 !
I ♥ SISTERS , BROTHERS , FRIENDS & COUSINS
I ♥ Stitchyy.


RE-wind ;


♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ December 2010

Sweets Escape:}



Its not in ABC order. (: Please take note. You link-ed me , i will then link-ed you. To be link-ed , msn me thankyou ! (:
@angie__1994@hotmail.com

正華竹雲壇龍獅學院
Aran. Karen. Alicia. Eugene. Elvis. Siewhui. Samantha.T.


Pengyous , (:
Xueli. Regina. Aileng. Suching. Jesse. Catherine. Charmaine. Ivory. Faris. Liqi. Evelyn. Qingling. Cally. Changzheng. Hweesze. Rena. Shazalind. Sijing. Weiyang. Vienna. Szexian. Junjie. Emily. Boonheng. Daniel. Aisyah. Sheryl. NicoleHan. Khadijah. Sean. Huda. Willyn. Eunice. Eleanor. Jocelyn. Wanqi. Yunjie. Yongyue. Yongyi. Xinrui. Tricia. Weiyi. Weiming. Calvin. Huishang. TanHuiyi. Xiufang. Ziqing. Zoe. Sixian. Minzi. Huiyi. Michelle. Xitong. JasmineTan. Eline. Huiyu. Xueying. Yuling. Jasmine.Ng. Melissa. Xiaohui. May. Emil. Angela. Yuenshin. Xiaohao. Debbie. Enshin. Janie. Cheexin. Mianru. Jolene. Xinyu. Su-lynn.
Please don't leave your unwanted links here , TYVM.


Credits


Designer : FionaLim
Basecode : ♥ ` Life&&Simple
Picture : 1
Others: 2, 3
Please kindly do not remove the credits. :]


Tuesday, October 20

I love you;

Current time : 11:44 pm
Current mood : SAD?






Okay , last picture with my cheek piercing up . 12 bucks alrights ): Andand , there's goes my 12's piercings. I'm with 11's now . ): I've closed it cos' just now went over minimart to get ice-cream , when i didnt knw , it suddenly come out of my mouth while i was licking the ice-cream. It wasnt quite nice when photo shot also. But it looks coool when people around stared at MY face piercings lol. Okay crapzxz . There's a scar now , so does my eyebrow last time. ): Unfortunate things happened onwards. One of my relative passed away in the late noon. It was my daddy's second brother . I doubt i will be going school tmr and thursday . Even so i attend school tmr , i will still asked for a leave during recess one . Thursday i doubt i will be going lion dance training , i cannot went go temple immediately after the " Chu shua" I doesn't want to bring unlucky-ness to pengyous luh. Butbutbut ! , i will still attend nxt week's training and so on and so forth. Ohyah , I'm going to Sentosaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa too. Whoever wans jio me to Sentosa , go ahead. Waiting for your sms/Call. Andand , wasn't i should be in a sad mood right now ? Okayokay , time to sleep. Candid tmr with nieces then. (:




S-p-o-n-g-e-b-o-b ! :D ♥
11:44 PM