<body>

That Lady


"An-Girl" is how you pronounce.
Real spelling is Angle.

I love Baby.Stitch!
Birthday on 10.07.1994 ;




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com I ♥ 正華竹雲壇龍獅學院
I ♥ my REGINA TEO JIE YI. (: 030107 !
I ♥ SISTERS , BROTHERS , FRIENDS & COUSINS
I ♥ Stitchyy.


RE-wind ;


♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ December 2010

Sweets Escape:}



Its not in ABC order. (: Please take note. You link-ed me , i will then link-ed you. To be link-ed , msn me thankyou ! (:
@angie__1994@hotmail.com

正華竹雲壇龍獅學院
Aran. Karen. Alicia. Eugene. Elvis. Siewhui. Samantha.T.


Pengyous , (:
Xueli. Regina. Aileng. Suching. Jesse. Catherine. Charmaine. Ivory. Faris. Liqi. Evelyn. Qingling. Cally. Changzheng. Hweesze. Rena. Shazalind. Sijing. Weiyang. Vienna. Szexian. Junjie. Emily. Boonheng. Daniel. Aisyah. Sheryl. NicoleHan. Khadijah. Sean. Huda. Willyn. Eunice. Eleanor. Jocelyn. Wanqi. Yunjie. Yongyue. Yongyi. Xinrui. Tricia. Weiyi. Weiming. Calvin. Huishang. TanHuiyi. Xiufang. Ziqing. Zoe. Sixian. Minzi. Huiyi. Michelle. Xitong. JasmineTan. Eline. Huiyu. Xueying. Yuling. Jasmine.Ng. Melissa. Xiaohui. May. Emil. Angela. Yuenshin. Xiaohao. Debbie. Enshin. Janie. Cheexin. Mianru. Jolene. Xinyu. Su-lynn.
Please don't leave your unwanted links here , TYVM.


Credits


Designer : FionaLim
Basecode : ♥ ` Life&&Simple
Picture : 1
Others: 2, 3
Please kindly do not remove the credits. :]


Tuesday, October 20

I love you;

Current time : 12 noon
Current music : Randoms ,
Current mood : I don't know how to explain lol ,


It's very irritating when something blocks your way home alr. And it's even much irritating when you reach your lift lobby and suddenly it shows : " SORRY ! MAINTENANCE . " Will you be feeling damn angry at that moment ? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr . I took the staircase up lol . Instead of walking back the path to the middle lift . @#$#%$*&^*^*%#%#^*&()&#$%&
I was away to market to help mom do her stuffs since she cooked such a nice breakfast for me ( :
Bought my own fancy things there. hohohoho , This yellow watch below is the watch i am wearing almost everyday . But i saw one transparent yellow square watch just now . Exactly the same as my Levi's one below. But its' in transparent ! Imagine how cooooool it is hur . But saddly , i didn't get it for myself ): I don't why , ): Maybe my yellow stuffs are quite alot alr inside my room ? :/ SO i decided to get myself something without Yellow , But with SMILEY ! ( : See picture below :D

To =

Before , Now , respectively.



-
-
-
-
There's quite alot of different smiley patterned watch . ( : Will get more of them if i wan to (: Hahahah , Ohyah . I get my own DIY pedicure (: Its' very lovely ;D ( See picture below lol. ) Wanted to do it them right away after i get home , But there's school tmr ): So i cannot do it ! ): DAmnnnnn _l_ But ! , for the sake of my friends , i might be going school tmr ! , even since i alr got my red highlighted hair done and piercings around , hohohoho .




Bought a birthday card ( picture below lol ) for a birthday guy tmr ( : That's why i might not be skipping school tmr lol . People around will miss me for sure one if i does that . HAHAHHAHAAA , keep it for yourself , shhh . Don't say out lol . Gakakakakkakaa !




Okayokay lahh , Post lateron. I need to learn those hokkien langguage wordings( Picture below ) that i bet your won't understand . I will try my best learning it de .





S-p-o-n-g-e-b-o-b ! :D ♥
12:03 PM