<body>

That Lady


"An-Girl" is how you pronounce.
Real spelling is Angle.

I love Baby.Stitch!
Birthday on 10.07.1994 ;




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com I ♥ 正華竹雲壇龍獅學院
I ♥ my REGINA TEO JIE YI. (: 030107 !
I ♥ SISTERS , BROTHERS , FRIENDS & COUSINS
I ♥ Stitchyy.


RE-wind ;


♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ December 2010

Sweets Escape:}



Its not in ABC order. (: Please take note. You link-ed me , i will then link-ed you. To be link-ed , msn me thankyou ! (:
@angie__1994@hotmail.com

正華竹雲壇龍獅學院
Aran. Karen. Alicia. Eugene. Elvis. Siewhui. Samantha.T.


Pengyous , (:
Xueli. Regina. Aileng. Suching. Jesse. Catherine. Charmaine. Ivory. Faris. Liqi. Evelyn. Qingling. Cally. Changzheng. Hweesze. Rena. Shazalind. Sijing. Weiyang. Vienna. Szexian. Junjie. Emily. Boonheng. Daniel. Aisyah. Sheryl. NicoleHan. Khadijah. Sean. Huda. Willyn. Eunice. Eleanor. Jocelyn. Wanqi. Yunjie. Yongyue. Yongyi. Xinrui. Tricia. Weiyi. Weiming. Calvin. Huishang. TanHuiyi. Xiufang. Ziqing. Zoe. Sixian. Minzi. Huiyi. Michelle. Xitong. JasmineTan. Eline. Huiyu. Xueying. Yuling. Jasmine.Ng. Melissa. Xiaohui. May. Emil. Angela. Yuenshin. Xiaohao. Debbie. Enshin. Janie. Cheexin. Mianru. Jolene. Xinyu. Su-lynn.
Please don't leave your unwanted links here , TYVM.


Credits


Designer : FionaLim
Basecode : ♥ ` Life&&Simple
Picture : 1
Others: 2, 3
Please kindly do not remove the credits. :]


Thursday, October 8

I love you;

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY ! (:
The cake i bought for her , (:

I wrote the card with Love ,
( Double click to enlarge)
More picture @
www.supercrazyy.blogspot.com

Ohwell , thanks to Peini who really take the initiative to stick back those papers and cards to Ahdear and eventually we had alot alot alot of fun on her birthday. Its was really a good , nice && A wonderful one. Manage to gather so many people to celebrate for her (: Andand sing birthday song throughout the days. Its really a fun day yesterday , all of us was joking , giggling , laughing and singing. I didnt knew that so many came to finished up the cake (: Pitiful for Idiot, he didnt ate the cake at all , but he got a cream smash from the birthday girl yesterday. Everyone was laughing :D The cake real nice okay ! . ( :
WELCOME REGINA AHDEAR (:
I really really will treasure this sistership with you no matter what (:
Like you always treat me , i will also treat you back :D
What things comes around goes around .
Whatever things happen , i will still beside you .
Even til we old , even til we die .
I will wait til attend your wedding dinner night and so do you. (:
I really hope that happiness fall on you.
Laughters and gigglings follow you.
Quarrels and sorrows away from you.
Happy-belated-birthday here , :D
hope you enjoy-ed yesterday . (:



S-p-o-n-g-e-b-o-b ! :D ♥
7:05 PM