<body>

That Lady


"An-Girl" is how you pronounce.
Real spelling is Angle.

I love Baby.Stitch!
Birthday on 10.07.1994 ;




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com I ♥ 正華竹雲壇龍獅學院
I ♥ my REGINA TEO JIE YI. (: 030107 !
I ♥ SISTERS , BROTHERS , FRIENDS & COUSINS
I ♥ Stitchyy.


RE-wind ;


♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ December 2010

Sweets Escape:}



Its not in ABC order. (: Please take note. You link-ed me , i will then link-ed you. To be link-ed , msn me thankyou ! (:
@angie__1994@hotmail.com

正華竹雲壇龍獅學院
Aran. Karen. Alicia. Eugene. Elvis. Siewhui. Samantha.T.


Pengyous , (:
Xueli. Regina. Aileng. Suching. Jesse. Catherine. Charmaine. Ivory. Faris. Liqi. Evelyn. Qingling. Cally. Changzheng. Hweesze. Rena. Shazalind. Sijing. Weiyang. Vienna. Szexian. Junjie. Emily. Boonheng. Daniel. Aisyah. Sheryl. NicoleHan. Khadijah. Sean. Huda. Willyn. Eunice. Eleanor. Jocelyn. Wanqi. Yunjie. Yongyue. Yongyi. Xinrui. Tricia. Weiyi. Weiming. Calvin. Huishang. TanHuiyi. Xiufang. Ziqing. Zoe. Sixian. Minzi. Huiyi. Michelle. Xitong. JasmineTan. Eline. Huiyu. Xueying. Yuling. Jasmine.Ng. Melissa. Xiaohui. May. Emil. Angela. Yuenshin. Xiaohao. Debbie. Enshin. Janie. Cheexin. Mianru. Jolene. Xinyu. Su-lynn.
Please don't leave your unwanted links here , TYVM.


Credits


Designer : FionaLim
Basecode : ♥ ` Life&&Simple
Picture : 1
Others: 2, 3
Please kindly do not remove the credits. :]


Friday, December 25

I love you;

Title : It's always so good to be dote on. (:




Hello earthlings. It has been so damn long since I last post. Gonna wish everyone who is looking at my blog now a Merry Christmas ! ;D
Woke up quite early today , saw plenty of msgs in my inbox. All " MERRY CHRISTMAS " one . Hah . Thanks , (: Me also text alot of people eh , Hah.
Meet Z in the morning after i bought cig over. Smoke nearby and walk over Pending Lrt to meet Z2 after that. Help him buy yan le then I went back home to get prepared. Smsed Y to go over Lot one to watch " Alvin And the Chipmunks" , but so sad to say , long queue , plus no more tickets alr . Like Wtf lah. Got a call from WJ , bought alot of Christmas presents and gave two to WJ & B at panjang also . Got another two for Z & Z2 , Y help me pass to them. Got for my gan Daddy also. HAHA !. Last but not least , also never forget the person nowadays always beside me one , I also got for her eh. Don't say I not good lol. (:
Chat with WJ and B downstair awhile , then down to Bugis with Y and her mummy. She got herself a new pants . Her mummy treat me eat also . HAHA .
Lastnight , Daddy bought a lot of stuffs back. He got himself a new Hi-5 set. Got korkor a new laptop eh. Like What the hell lah , I dont have leh. ): But heng ah , he got me a digital camera manzxz ! ((((: THANKS DADDY ! (: (L)
Few days ago , went shopping with X , got my new school cute cute bag and my slipper.
It's always so good to be dote. ;D
Merry Christmas still , peeps ! ( :



S-p-o-n-g-e-b-o-b ! :D ♥
8:59 PM