<body>

That Lady


"An-Girl" is how you pronounce.
Real spelling is Angle.

I love Baby.Stitch!
Birthday on 10.07.1994 ;




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com I ♥ 正華竹雲壇龍獅學院
I ♥ my REGINA TEO JIE YI. (: 030107 !
I ♥ SISTERS , BROTHERS , FRIENDS & COUSINS
I ♥ Stitchyy.


RE-wind ;


♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ December 2010

Sweets Escape:}



Its not in ABC order. (: Please take note. You link-ed me , i will then link-ed you. To be link-ed , msn me thankyou ! (:
@angie__1994@hotmail.com

正華竹雲壇龍獅學院
Aran. Karen. Alicia. Eugene. Elvis. Siewhui. Samantha.T.


Pengyous , (:
Xueli. Regina. Aileng. Suching. Jesse. Catherine. Charmaine. Ivory. Faris. Liqi. Evelyn. Qingling. Cally. Changzheng. Hweesze. Rena. Shazalind. Sijing. Weiyang. Vienna. Szexian. Junjie. Emily. Boonheng. Daniel. Aisyah. Sheryl. NicoleHan. Khadijah. Sean. Huda. Willyn. Eunice. Eleanor. Jocelyn. Wanqi. Yunjie. Yongyue. Yongyi. Xinrui. Tricia. Weiyi. Weiming. Calvin. Huishang. TanHuiyi. Xiufang. Ziqing. Zoe. Sixian. Minzi. Huiyi. Michelle. Xitong. JasmineTan. Eline. Huiyu. Xueying. Yuling. Jasmine.Ng. Melissa. Xiaohui. May. Emil. Angela. Yuenshin. Xiaohao. Debbie. Enshin. Janie. Cheexin. Mianru. Jolene. Xinyu. Su-lynn.
Please don't leave your unwanted links here , TYVM.


Credits


Designer : FionaLim
Basecode : ♥ ` Life&&Simple
Picture : 1
Others: 2, 3
Please kindly do not remove the credits. :]


Sunday, December 27

I love you;

Title : Love to be with , (:
Current time : 2155 pm ,




{Overdued photos ,
I've closed my Smiley long ago alr. Faster come and congrats me . Hah.}
Cant sleep last night. Came out of house around 1am in the morning. Smsed friends to come out and slack with me. Walk alone to Bukit Panjang Plaza to meet friends. On the way , passed by one coffee shop , bought a packet of cig. Had Mac over at Plaza. Bored die us , then i when out of Mac to smoke . Bought another packet of different cig at Plaza-Seven Eleven. Got a packet of HL milk also for those wild cats outside. Sit til 2++ then walk back home. On the phone with my ginna then sent a packet of cig to his house. Chatted and sms friends when on the way home also. Reached home 3 ++ , cant get into sleep. All of them alr sleeping soundly. I still cant sleep , then dig homeworks do , then 4 + then sleep luh. Good girl right ? (: Laughs.
Today , prepared . Meet 2 of my ginna , and Yuting. Off to Plaza Sing to collect my ginna's Ipod. Then came back panjang 4 plus. Ate Tomyam at my ginna's house. Help him paint his bic with Yuting. I'm all in paint , many paints. Came over Yuting's house for dine. Suppose to have trainings today , but so sad to say , it's cancelled. Hais.
All for now , Nights. (:



S-p-o-n-g-e-b-o-b ! :D ♥
9:40 PM