<body>

That Lady


"An-Girl" is how you pronounce.
Real spelling is Angle.

I love Baby.Stitch!
Birthday on 10.07.1994 ;




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com I ♥ 正華竹雲壇龍獅學院
I ♥ my REGINA TEO JIE YI. (: 030107 !
I ♥ SISTERS , BROTHERS , FRIENDS & COUSINS
I ♥ Stitchyy.


RE-wind ;


♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ December 2010

Sweets Escape:}



Its not in ABC order. (: Please take note. You link-ed me , i will then link-ed you. To be link-ed , msn me thankyou ! (:
@angie__1994@hotmail.com

正華竹雲壇龍獅學院
Aran. Karen. Alicia. Eugene. Elvis. Siewhui. Samantha.T.


Pengyous , (:
Xueli. Regina. Aileng. Suching. Jesse. Catherine. Charmaine. Ivory. Faris. Liqi. Evelyn. Qingling. Cally. Changzheng. Hweesze. Rena. Shazalind. Sijing. Weiyang. Vienna. Szexian. Junjie. Emily. Boonheng. Daniel. Aisyah. Sheryl. NicoleHan. Khadijah. Sean. Huda. Willyn. Eunice. Eleanor. Jocelyn. Wanqi. Yunjie. Yongyue. Yongyi. Xinrui. Tricia. Weiyi. Weiming. Calvin. Huishang. TanHuiyi. Xiufang. Ziqing. Zoe. Sixian. Minzi. Huiyi. Michelle. Xitong. JasmineTan. Eline. Huiyu. Xueying. Yuling. Jasmine.Ng. Melissa. Xiaohui. May. Emil. Angela. Yuenshin. Xiaohao. Debbie. Enshin. Janie. Cheexin. Mianru. Jolene. Xinyu. Su-lynn.
Please don't leave your unwanted links here , TYVM.


Credits


Designer : FionaLim
Basecode : ♥ ` Life&&Simple
Picture : 1
Others: 2, 3
Please kindly do not remove the credits. :]


Saturday, December 26

I love you;

Title : To be better than nothing ,
Current time : 18.45 pm ,





{I'm at Yuting's house now. }
Breakfast with korkor today at home. Set off before that evil woman comes back from work. Actually wanted to ton last night , then that evil woman Spam my calls , ABCDEG me somemore. I then guai guai go back home , brought that Christmas present from Daddy and bused back. My present look damn AA , everyone in that bus. No 963 all look at me leh . Reached home before 12 am , realising that my whole room is in the big mess. I damn fed up lah , all my things toppled on the floor. Cb . After 15 mins , cleared all . Prepared to open the present that my gan Daddy got for me. It's STITCH manzxz ! (: Hahahaa ! , Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks lah ! ;D
Cabbed down to fetch Yuting at her place there , then down to Jurongpoint to catch my movie. So sad to say , long queue again. Then we went down to have our lunch first then come back again to queue. Lunched at KFC , got ourself buddy meals , the black pepper one . Sibei hot ah , wtf lah .GRRRRRRR ! She cant finish up her shared , then i keep stuffed it inside myself . Left the cheesefries alone , almost wanted to vomit alr , cos keep drink the water. Then went back to queue for tickets , til our turn , then they say " 1510 pm Alvin and the Chipmunks only left single seats " . then got to give it a missed again lah . Grrr , yesterday at CCk cant see leh , today also cant see . ): Bused back to panjang plaza . Grabbed alot of junk food back to Yuting's house. Gonna go out with some idiots tmr . I'll bet you know who is him , hah . Nights.



S-p-o-n-g-e-b-o-b ! :D ♥
6:38 PM