<body>

That Lady


"An-Girl" is how you pronounce.
Real spelling is Angle.

I love Baby.Stitch!
Birthday on 10.07.1994 ;




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com I ♥ 正華竹雲壇龍獅學院
I ♥ my REGINA TEO JIE YI. (: 030107 !
I ♥ SISTERS , BROTHERS , FRIENDS & COUSINS
I ♥ Stitchyy.


RE-wind ;


♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ December 2010

Sweets Escape:}



Its not in ABC order. (: Please take note. You link-ed me , i will then link-ed you. To be link-ed , msn me thankyou ! (:
@angie__1994@hotmail.com

正華竹雲壇龍獅學院
Aran. Karen. Alicia. Eugene. Elvis. Siewhui. Samantha.T.


Pengyous , (:
Xueli. Regina. Aileng. Suching. Jesse. Catherine. Charmaine. Ivory. Faris. Liqi. Evelyn. Qingling. Cally. Changzheng. Hweesze. Rena. Shazalind. Sijing. Weiyang. Vienna. Szexian. Junjie. Emily. Boonheng. Daniel. Aisyah. Sheryl. NicoleHan. Khadijah. Sean. Huda. Willyn. Eunice. Eleanor. Jocelyn. Wanqi. Yunjie. Yongyue. Yongyi. Xinrui. Tricia. Weiyi. Weiming. Calvin. Huishang. TanHuiyi. Xiufang. Ziqing. Zoe. Sixian. Minzi. Huiyi. Michelle. Xitong. JasmineTan. Eline. Huiyu. Xueying. Yuling. Jasmine.Ng. Melissa. Xiaohui. May. Emil. Angela. Yuenshin. Xiaohao. Debbie. Enshin. Janie. Cheexin. Mianru. Jolene. Xinyu. Su-lynn.
Please don't leave your unwanted links here , TYVM.


Credits


Designer : FionaLim
Basecode : ♥ ` Life&&Simple
Picture : 1
Others: 2, 3
Please kindly do not remove the credits. :]


Thursday, January 21

I love you;

CAMWHORE DAY TODAY ,
Enjoy YAY ! ( :
She and she.
She still she.

Stared what stare ?



SHE STILL SHE .___.


Grrrrr.

LOL !

GIRLS #1

GIRLS #2
GIRLS #3

GIRLS #4

GIRLS #5


GIRLS #6 w/o me and dear.


w Baby.S #1

w Baby.S #2



Dear , me #1

From the very left :
Jeffrey , Steed , Kelvin.
Then rest behind are X-tras one.
Jeffrey step tall .___. Face not inside lol.


Formal photo #1



Formal photo #2



Erms , Chrystel like lol.
Esther like gonna beat up people like that.


Fun shot #1

Foursomes #1

Foursomes #2


Me , dear. #2

Me , dear #3
Stop pointing _l_ to my Baby.S !


Me , dear #4


Me , dear #5

Me , dear #6


My cranes for you ,
Craps !

Esther , Chrystel.

Me , dear #7

What a day today. (: Hah. Took plenty of my time to post up all this photos. Ahpat is behind me saying how come i post so long . As if like I want like that lah. LOL. Anyway , Camwhore day today eh . Once in a while can luh. HAHAHA , byes. Pictures say the day yeah! (:




S-p-o-n-g-e-b-o-b ! :D ♥
3:47 PM