<body>

That Lady


"An-Girl" is how you pronounce.
Real spelling is Angle.

I love Baby.Stitch!
Birthday on 10.07.1994 ;




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com I ♥ 正華竹雲壇龍獅學院
I ♥ my REGINA TEO JIE YI. (: 030107 !
I ♥ SISTERS , BROTHERS , FRIENDS & COUSINS
I ♥ Stitchyy.


RE-wind ;


♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ December 2010

Sweets Escape:}



Its not in ABC order. (: Please take note. You link-ed me , i will then link-ed you. To be link-ed , msn me thankyou ! (:
@angie__1994@hotmail.com

正華竹雲壇龍獅學院
Aran. Karen. Alicia. Eugene. Elvis. Siewhui. Samantha.T.


Pengyous , (:
Xueli. Regina. Aileng. Suching. Jesse. Catherine. Charmaine. Ivory. Faris. Liqi. Evelyn. Qingling. Cally. Changzheng. Hweesze. Rena. Shazalind. Sijing. Weiyang. Vienna. Szexian. Junjie. Emily. Boonheng. Daniel. Aisyah. Sheryl. NicoleHan. Khadijah. Sean. Huda. Willyn. Eunice. Eleanor. Jocelyn. Wanqi. Yunjie. Yongyue. Yongyi. Xinrui. Tricia. Weiyi. Weiming. Calvin. Huishang. TanHuiyi. Xiufang. Ziqing. Zoe. Sixian. Minzi. Huiyi. Michelle. Xitong. JasmineTan. Eline. Huiyu. Xueying. Yuling. Jasmine.Ng. Melissa. Xiaohui. May. Emil. Angela. Yuenshin. Xiaohao. Debbie. Enshin. Janie. Cheexin. Mianru. Jolene. Xinyu. Su-lynn.
Please don't leave your unwanted links here , TYVM.


Credits


Designer : FionaLim
Basecode : ♥ ` Life&&Simple
Picture : 1
Others: 2, 3
Please kindly do not remove the credits. :]


Friday, February 12

I love you;

Current time : 2022 pm ,





(Tuesday's event. More photos to be uploaded , stay tune facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=784698888 .)



(Sorry for the lightings* , Mother's phone lousy , hah )


I'm very fed-up now when things happened at the same time.
Before i go down to coffeeshop to get my own dinner. I asked her , anything for you? She said , "i eaten alr , i'm full. You get yours then. "
When i'm back in half an hour , she said , "can I have a some ? It's smell nice." Then i gave her eat. It's getting on my nerves when she keep on eatting her 'some' when she's like finishing up my dinner! Then i just put down my chopsticks , and walk away into the room. ( I only ate two small mouth leh. ) She still can shout , " Hey , faster eat leh , later cold alr not nice liao!" Like wtf okay .________. You finishing it soon , still can ask me eat. -.- WTF lah.
Secondly , called Daddy. Thought he can get me my late dinner when he comes home. But through the conversation , he doesnt seems like coming back at this point of time , and he's coming back after 10 ? Another WTF ! @.@
Thirdly , that idiot just sent me a sms to add on my anger ! Saying , " I no money ler , meet u tmr for wad sia ? sad luh " Still can add a 'sad luh' behind somemore ! Say until is I owe him , not HE OWE ME LIKE THAT , _l_ lah , C-b. People who is closer to me , will know who isst.
I'm speechless ,



S-p-o-n-g-e-b-o-b ! :D ♥
8:12 PM